Launch Member

Traveler III

Fort Payne, Alabama
First Name
D
Last Name
Thomas
Member #

Hey all, this seems to be a cool site with a lot of info. I am new to the Over landing lifestyle but have been enjoying the outdoors and off road my whole life. I just bought my first 4x4 and it is a 2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road. I am in the process of out rigging my new truck and getting out in the desert somewhere, maybe Moab 2018. Anyways I will keep posting pics as my build comes along. I bought the membership and waiting on the member number so I plan on being here a bit. Thanks in advance for any help or info. Also I live in Ne Alabama almost into Georgia and we have some amazing rides here. If anyone is wanting to have a group meetup, I have the place for us to do it. I will post a pic of my new ride and a pic of the campsite we can meet up at.

Attachments

Reactions: Chadlyb

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hey all, this seems to be a cool site with a lot of info. I am new to the Over landing lifestyle but have been enjoying the outdoors and off road my whole life. I just bought my first 4x4 and it is a 2017 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road. I am in the process of out rigging my new truck and getting out in the desert somewhere, maybe Moab 2018. Anyways I will keep posting pics as my build comes along. I bought the membership and waiting on the member number so I plan on being here a bit. Thanks in advance for any help or info. Also I live in Ne Alabama almost into Georgia and we have some amazing rides here. If anyone is wanting to have a group meetup, I have the place for us to do it. I will post a pic of my new ride and a pic of the campsite we can meet up at.
Hi Dustinscottt and welcome to OB! Nice looking 4Runner and pictures! Safe travels and enjoty those open roads!

Juggernaut

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Chino Ca
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Hart
Member #

Welcome!

Reactions: Dustinscottt

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello and welcome to the OB crew...nice Toy to start your build with...looking forward to seeing your build and adventures

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
Welcome from Austin, TX. Great rig! You will be amazed by how capable your rig is stock. Don't let the build hold you back from hitting the trail. Have a fantastic time, and many memorable adventures.

Dustinscottt

Rank II
Launch Member

Traveler III

Fort Payne, Alabama
First Name
D
Last Name
Thomas
Member #

Welcome from Austin, TX. Great rig! You will be amazed by how capable your rig is stock. Don't let the build hold you back from hitting the trail. Have a fantastic time, and many memorable adventures.
I am blown away with what this ride will do straight from the factory. i added the over sized tires cause I knew I was going off road the first day I got it. It had 5 miles on it in June and now im almost at 10,000 and most are in the woods. I love this truck so much already I cant wait to see it fully outrigged.