Launch Member

Contributor III

Cumming, GA
First Name
Troy
Last Name
Krittenden
Member #

Hello all! New guy here currently living in North Georgia. Used to spend a lot of time when I was younger truck camping but am really excited to see how it's evolved and how "overlanding" has been growing over the years! I have a 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road 4x4 and can't wait to start getting it outfitted! I go by Tj or Troy.

Reactions: John D. and Chadlyb

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello all! New guy here currently living in North Georgia. Used to spend a lot of time when I was younger truck camping but am really excited to see how it's evolved and how "overlanding" has been growing over the years! I have a 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road 4x4 and can't wait to start getting it outfitted! I go by Tj or Troy.
Hi TJ and welcome to OB! Nice looking Tacoma! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello Tj and welcome to the OB crew...great looking Toy...and look forward to seeing your build and adventures

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
Welcome from Austin, TX. Your Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, is a very capable vehicle. Don't let the build hold you back from getting Out in to nature. Georgia is a Beautiful state, enjoy it. Hope to see you on the trail.