Launch Member

Member I

Comfort, TX, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Rosales
Member #

Howdy y'all! I haven't been on forums in many years. From motorcycle racing, import tuners, and turbo diesels (06 LBZ), this is my first off-road vehicle and I'm loving it! I bought an 08 FJ for my wife last year so she could stop bending wheels... I've since rebuilt the suspension and leveled her out. We love the off-road trails and camping whenever we can (also full time rv-ers). I work for Mercedes-Benz of Boerne and I'm pretty handy with a wrench. I'd love to plan more trail runs and camping adventures. Please let me know if y'all need anything and I'd love to be involved in some expeditions! Thanks for reading.

Attachments

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Howdy y'all! I haven't been on forums in many years. From motorcycle racing, import tuners, and turbo diesels (06 LBZ), this is my first off-road vehicle and I'm loving it! I bought an 08 FJ for my wife last year so she could stop bending wheels... I've since rebuilt the suspension and leveled her out. We love the off-road trails and camping whenever we can (also full time rv-ers). I work for Mercedes-Benz of Boerne and I'm pretty handy with a wrench. I'd love to plan more trail runs and camping adventures. Please let me know if y'all need anything and I'd love to be involved in some expeditions! Thanks for reading.
Hello Drew and welcome to the OB crew....nice looking Toy. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Drew, welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups. The closest meet up to your is over in Round Rock, not real close I realize but close is a relative term in Texas. https://www.overlandbound.com/event/reoccurring-north-central-texas-meet-greet/
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.
If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.

TexasGMG

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Hell
First Name
Fuck
Last Name
Off
I'm over in Schertz and heading up to Round Rock to the monthly meet and greet tomorrow (03/07) . Clink on the link Prerunner1982 sent and we'll see you there.

Reactions: Redsgarage

trail_runn4r

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert. Colorado: Denver Area

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

Hello and Welcome from Colorado!

Ubiety

Rank VI

Explorer I

Sammamish, WA, USA
First Name
Greg
Last Name
Ubiety
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
Ribs
Welcome to OB!