New Guy on the block!

• HTML tutorial

ZekeR7

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Good evening ya'll!

My name is Ezekiel, but I go by Zeke. I am currently stationed in Shreveport/Bossier City Louisiana (Barksdale AFB) and awaiting for my OB number.

I used to travel, camp and explore with my parents when I was young, but after joining the military my passion kind of died down. That is until I got my 2018 Tacoma... Now I am building it up to be some crazy overlanding rig and take it to where I could not go before due to limitation of my parent's vehicle. I recently bought the vehicle about 2 months ago and already have done numerous mods. Here is how it currently looks (I get something installed at least once a week so it will look different next week):
IMG_0633.JPG

Next week will be fabricating and installing custom bed rack w/ Tepui RTT!!

Phil Preston

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Shelbyville, KY USA
First Name
Phil
Last Name
Preston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN4LET
Service Branch
First Responder
^^^^^^What he said :)^^^^^^ I wish Jeep would offer a color like that on there new JL models. Be safe out there and thank you for your service!

Bouncer

Rank IV

Advocate II

Wagoner County, Oklahoma
First Name
Buddy
Last Name
NLN
Service Branch
Resigned EMT-B
YO, welcome. I must echo what others have said beautiful choice in color, and thank you for your service. make sure you post pictures of that bed rack and rtt!

Ripley1046

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Manitowoc, WI
First Name
Cory
Last Name
Ripley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KD9VKY
Awesome looking rig man. Welcome, and thank you for serving. Can't wait to see where the build goes.

S

SubeeBen

Welcome from San Diego Ca. Welcome to OB AWESOME FORUM & great people hope you enjoy & thank you for your service & our freedom. Sweet looking rig, God bless & happy overlanding.

ZekeR7

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

YO, welcome. I must echo what others have said beautiful choice in color, and thank you for your service. make sure you post pictures of that bed rack and rtt!
Awesome looking rig man. Welcome, and thank you for serving. Can't wait to see where the build goes.
I created a build thread if ya'll are interested!

I will update it next Monday w/ the bed rack and RTT. I also went ahead a ordered rock sliders which are coming in next week, but its weld-on and bare metal so it might take a week or two to get it installed since I will be taking a trip up to Arkansas for 3 days next weekend (very light offroading/overlanding) and won't have time to prep everything.

Reactions: Ripley1046

Rubyredfozzy

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Fort Mitchell, AL, USA
First Name
Aaron
Last Name
Welch
Member #

welcome to the group. I know what you mean about short notice trips and moding the vic. I bought my Subaru and the next day we traveled from ft. Campbell, KY to the Ozarks and on into Colorado and back thru Texas to bossier city and back home. all I had time for was the roof rack.