Rank I

Contributor III

Colorado, USA
First Name
Kyle
Last Name
Campbell
Hey all,
Myself, wife and kids have been camping pretty consistently for about the last 5 years. As the kids got older, we have been camping more often and further away. After spending much of quarantine watching various Overlanding videos (and not needing to commute as much), I've decided to put some effort into making my truck a little more able to go further off the beaten path. Also hoping to do some light 4-wheeling for day trips as well.

2011 Nissan Frontier

Softopper was a recent addition (seems like we can't avoid at least some rain when we camp).

PXL_20210410_172502466.jpg

Cheers!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey all,
Myself, wife and kids have been camping pretty consistently for about the last 5 years. As the kids got older, we have been camping more often and further away. After spending much of quarantine watching various Overlanding videos (and not needing to commute as much), I've decided to put some effort into making my truck a little more able to go further off the beaten path. Also hoping to do some light 4-wheeling for day trips as well.

2011 Nissan Frontier

Softopper was a recent addition (seems like we can't avoid at least some rain when we camp).

View attachment 199854

Cheers!
Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in our Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
OB Members Colorado
Social Media:
Telegram; OLB - Colorado
RM FB; Facebook Groups
Our Rocky Mountain Regional Director is @Neal A. Tew
The closest Member Representative is @trail_runn4r on the Front Range and @OpenlanderZ on the Western Slope.
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Reactions: Zaphod137

trail_runn4r

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert. Colorado: Denver Area

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

Hey all,

2011 Nissan Frontier

View attachment 199854

Cheers!
Welcome Kyle!
Where in Colorado are you based at?

BlueLineOverland

Local Expert, Arkansas USA

Experimenter II

Ozark Arkansas
First Name
Mason
Last Name
Berry
Member #

Hey all,

2011 Nissan Frontier

View attachment 199854

Cheers!

Thats a sweet rig!!!! WELCOME!

BlueLineOverland

Local Expert, Arkansas USA

Experimenter II

Ozark Arkansas
First Name
Mason
Last Name
Berry
Member #

Hey all,

2011 Nissan Frontier

View attachment 199854

Cheers!
Welcome from Arkansas! Good looking truck you have there.

Reactions: Zaphod137

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Welcome to the Outbound Community. Glad to have you and the wife join us.