Launch Member

Traveler I

Florida
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Heagy
Member #

Saying hello from NE Florida. Found out about the site on Wrangler Forum. Great site you have here. About 3 years or so from retiring and the wife and I are looking forward to seeing the country on the roads less traveled.
The rig is a 15 Rubicon Hard Rock in tank green. First Jeep and modding is rather addictive and a bit expensive, but hey, you can't take it with you. Really looking forward to getting the back set up for overlanding. Thanks, MikeIMG_0921.JPG

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
Welcome from Austin, TX. Their are lots of JKU overlanders on the Forum. I will be following you into full time Overlanding, but I'm 5 years out.

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Saying hello from NE Florida. Found out about the site on Wrangler Forum. Great site you have here. About 3 years or so from retiring and the wife and I are looking forward to seeing the country on the roads less traveled.
The rig is a 15 Rubicon Hard Rock in tank green. First Jeep and modding is rather addictive and a bit expensive, but hey, you can't take it with you. Really looking forward to getting the back set up for overlanding. Thanks, MikeView attachment 34101
Hello flmike911 and welcome to OB! Nice looking Rubicon! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

APtrail2005

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Kalispell Montana
Member #

Welcome from Montana, great to see another Jeep! Check out the posting about Overlanding Trailers, you might want to go in that direction also.

flmike911

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Florida
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Heagy
Member #

Thanks for the welcome. I have been researching the overland trailer angle. Looking more at teardrops than RTT types. Getting older and climbing ladders are becoming less appealing. Hope to see some of at the Overland Expo East at the end of the month.