New guy from Monument, CO

• HTML tutorial

Burrousta

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hello everyone! My name is Ted and I currently reside in beautiful Monument, CO. I own 4 Jeep Wranglers and a Grand Cherokee Trailhawk. Overlanding is very interesting to me and I want to learn more about it. Hopefully I will get to meet a few new friends and do some exploring. On a side note- I will be attending the Overland Expo East in Asheville, NC next week! Hope to meet some of you there!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello everyone! My name is Ted and I currently reside in beautiful Monument, CO. I own 4 Jeep Wranglers and a Grand Cherokee Trailhawk. Overlanding is very interesting to me and I want to learn more about it. Hopefully I will get to meet a few new friends and do some exploring. On a side note- I will be attending the Overland Expo East in Asheville, NC next week! Hope to meet some of you there!
Hi Ted and welcome to OB! Nice rigs! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Burrousta

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hello and Welcome from Tennessee.

Attending Overland Expo East from CO I'd going to be a road trip, I was planning to attend but between money and some other things I'm going to have to wait till next time.

Overland Bound Member #6080
Follow us on Facebook, and Instagram
I'm flying out this time, renting a car and camping, then flying back doing this one for work). But I am planning on overlanding to the one in Flagstaff next year.

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
Welcome Ted from Southern California...not making the trek to Overland Expo East this year but I am sure it will be a wealth of information that will only spark your interest even more. See ya out on the trails someday brother!