NEW GUY FROM MAINE

• HTML tutorial

trilcox

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hey everyone Names Chris Just moved back home and now im looking to start over landing or adventuring im a weekend budget buy kinda dude. Below is a photo of my basically stock {for now} 2nd gen tacoma ! Looking for some people in the Maine New Hampshire area to get some guidance from.
Thanks for looking ! TACO.JPG

Reactions: Chadlyb

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

Welcome back. My wife and I just moved back to New England a couple months ago. And you came to the right place. A lot of knowledge on here.

Reactions: trilcox

MA_Trooper

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Methuen, MA
First Name
Chris
Last Name
BRV
Member #

There may or may not be something going on up in the North Woods in late spring. So keep your eyes open for that. The best way to gain knowledge is going to meetups and events. Or better yet, planning a meetup, trail ride or campout. If you need help with any of that, or really anything here at OB, I'm your guy. Feel free to hit me up anytime. Take a look at the Meetups forum to see what's going on. Check out the Bootcamp forum to see member created staff verified articles on everything from winching to how to deal with a bear. Again, welcome. Glad to have another on board in the East.

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hey everyone Names Chris Just moved back home and now im looking to start over landing or adventuring im a weekend budget buy kinda dude. Below is a photo of my basically stock {for now} 2nd gen tacoma ! Looking for some people in the Maine New Hampshire area to get some guidance from.
Thanks for looking ! View attachment 37691
Hi Chris and welcome to OB! Nice looking Tacoma! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

trilcox

Rank 0

Traveler I

There may or may not be something going on up in the North Woods in late spring. So keep your eyes open for that. The best way to gain knowledge is going to meetups and events. Or better yet, planning a meetup, trail ride or campout. If you need help with any of that, or really anything here at OB, I'm your guy. Feel free to hit me up anytime. Take a look at the Meetups forum to see what's going on. Check out the Bootcamp forum to see member created staff verified articles on everything from winching to how to deal with a bear. Again, welcome. Glad to have another on board in the East.
I looked at the local meetups but i didnt see anything Related to Maine.... Ill keep my eyes open for

Reactions: Road

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Thanks for looking ! View attachment 37691
Hello Chris and welcome to the OB crew...great looking Toy and look forward to seeing your build and adventures

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
Welcome from Austin, TX. Did you check out the members map, their are probably OB members in your area. If no one has started a local meet up, choose a place, and get one started.