Aliquippa, Beaver County, Pennsylvania, United States
First Name
Elvin
Last Name
Ocasio
Member #

Service Branch
US SRMY
Hey everyone! New guy here from Lexington, SC. Currently in a 2000 Montero Endeavor. Hoping to go on some more trips soon with some new people!
Welcome to OB!! Any pictures of that Montero? Those Monteros are good rigs, powertrain is solid, they kept the classic look from prior model.

Reactions: JacksonRL

Explorador

Rank IV

Traveler III

Aliquippa, Beaver County, Pennsylvania, United States
First Name
Elvin
Last Name
Ocasio
Member #

Service Branch
US SRMY
Welcome to OB!! Any pictures of that Montero? Those Monteros are good rigs, powertrain is solid, they kept the classic look from prior model.
Oh yea! I like it a lot. I just took it on a trip last weekend overnight on the SCAR with a buddy. ~500 miles round trip.View attachment 223192View attachment 223193View attachment 223194View attachment 223195
Very nice, cool rig. The picture with the camp set up is pretty cool. What was you fuel range in that trip? Just wonder.

ImJordan

Rank II

Contributor III

Lexington, SC, USA
First Name
Jordan
Last Name
Sellers
Member #

Very nice, cool rig. The picture with the camp set up is pretty cool. What was you fuel range in that trip? Just wonder.
So im not exactly sure, I didnt check teh mileage before i got fuel again. The gas gauge quit working about a month ago but the light still works. So i took 6 gallons of gas with me in case i needed it and i drove from Wagner, SC to up above Walhalla, SC which was a good bit of driving all non-interstate before i had to fuel up.

yea i really like that picture too. that was the next day after we had even started packing.

Carnage_95YJ

Rank VII

Expedition Master I

Matthews, North Carolina
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Casaburro
Member #

Oh yea! I like it a lot. I just took it on a trip last weekend overnight on the SCAR with a buddy. ~500 miles round trip.View attachment 223192View attachment 223193View attachment 223194View attachment 223195
Very nice. I live just outside Charlotte, NC. I took a day trip last weekend on the SCAR from the North end of the Connector Loop down Section 4 to the end of Liberty Hill. Got good and muddy on LH! Lots of fun.

Attachments