Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

Saint Charles, St. Charles County, Missouri, United States
First Name
Brent
Last Name
LaBonde
Member #

just joined a month ago , in st charles mo ( west of st louis ). looking forward to meeting a few people to camp, 4 wheel with and share info . been camping fishinf hunting most of my life and now my familly is getting into it and we have some big plans over the next few yrs and would like to find some place around here

Tundra2006TRD

Rank I

Contributor III

St. Louis, MO, USA
First Name
Cameron
Last Name
Nassery
Maryland Heights here. Made a trip down to Mark Twain National Forrest a few weeks ago to try out my camping setup in my new cap. Would anyone be interested in making a trip from STL down there to hit the Forrest service roads? There are a lot of unmaintained roads down there that are fun to check out and camp on.

Reactions: Gypsy049

Gypsy049

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor II

Davisville, MO, USA
First Name
Gypsy
Last Name
Albin
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Maryland Heights here. Made a trip down to Mark Twain National Forrest a few weeks ago to try out my camping setup in my new cap. Would anyone be interested in making a trip from STL down there to hit the Forrest service roads? There are a lot of unmaintained roads down there that are fun to check out and camp on.
I got some maintenance work to do on the Forester before I am able to but yeah let me finish up some maintenance work I have on my Forester and I'm down

Visiontrd

Rank VII

Trail Blazer I

Saint Charles, St. Charles County, Missouri, United States
First Name
Brent
Last Name
LaBonde
Member #

I would be down to go. If u wanta pick a time and we're u wanta go
I may be going out of town this weekend for work, but I am generally available on weekends. What are you thinking?
Weekends work good for me. I have a couple people that would be up to come also . Let me know when ur free

Gta6198

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Kansas City, MO, USA
First Name
Gerard
Last Name
Aro
If you guys are still planning a trip into MTNF and don't mind another rig joining from Kansas City, I'd love to try and join. My buddy at Fort Leonard Wood might like to join as well if it's okay.

Tundra2006TRD

Rank I

Contributor III

St. Louis, MO, USA
First Name
Cameron
Last Name
Nassery
If you guys are still planning a trip into MTNF and don't mind another rig joining from Kansas City, I'd love to try and join. My buddy at Fort Leonard Wood might like to join as well if it's okay.
Absolutely. Turns out I am not going out of town this weekend for work so I am available this weekend or next weekend. Or both.

Gta6198

Rank I

Enthusiast I

Kansas City, MO, USA
First Name
Gerard
Last Name
Aro
Absolutely. Turns out I am not going out of town this weekend for work so I am available this weekend or next weekend. Or both.
I have a birthday party on Saturday. But I'm gonna to try and make next weekend work! Might take some negotiating with my lady since I just went last weekend...

I'm also trying to get out there on the weekend of Dec 10-12.

Reactions: MSD

ICMudPpl

Rank 0

Contributor I

Iowa
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Dawg
Hello all,
New guy from Iowa here. Looking forward to picking your brains and absorbing your knowledge.

Reactions: MSD