Rank III

Enthusiast I

Sparks, NV, USA
First Name
Gene
Last Name
Vance
Member #

Anyone know where I can find a overland trail guide for Nevada in book form? I’ve found Cali and Utah just not NV

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Anyone know where I can find a overland trail guide for Nevada in book form? I’ve found Cali and Utah just not NV
This probably didn’t get much traction because Nevada is in the US West Region. Which I’m sure you already know.

Reactions: InsaneLuck

Desert Runner

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
I typed in Nevada trails on 'BING', and got a multiple of hits. These were from local to statewide web addresses. There are quite a few, but not like CA in quantity. Mostly for ATV;s, and SXS, but also for vehicles. The State has a Trailhead in the East that starts near Caliente NV (US 93), and runs generally west to above Ash Springs, on the hwy that takes you North to Lund NV. There are extensive trails near Reno/Carson City, but someone who lives up that way will have to chime in for better details. Good luck.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The Silver State Trail is a Nationally recognized OHV adventure route that has multiple trailheads around the small town of Caliente, Alamo, Pioche and Panaca Nevada. The trail loops its way around 260 miles of Nevada back-country."

Attachments