Altadena, California, United States
First Name
Christian
Last Name
Lopez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6JIY
I'm new to the forum and as I look around and see replies to my introduction, I thought I'd suggest that it might be nice to see replies to a comment in a "tree" as "nested replies."

I couldn't find a way to do this with settings or preferences. I see this done on other forums (vBulletin has something they call Hybrid Mode that I have found helpful for following sub-discussions in a thread) and understand that this is simply a personal preference for viewing comments. Some may prefer to leave things as they are.

When people offer me suggestions, I know I find it helpful to have examples of "how" things might be implemented. So in the spirit of being solution oriented, I've looked for information at XenForo and found the following add-on.

Forum Comments System for XenForo

I am in no way affiliated with those who created this add-on and just found it in a Google search. That said, people seem to like it per the comments and 5-star reviews. I have no personal experience with using it or installing it, but thought it might be an elegant way to handle this type of view in XenForo.

Thanks for the great work you've done in creating and maintaining this forum!

Christian