Enthusiast I

Kempten (Allgäu), Deutschland
First Name
Thomas
Last Name
Kuklinski
Member #

Hello community!
We are Sophie (25) and Thomas (26) (German and American) and we are living out of our Land Rover Defender. We are currently in Canada but want to go to the US in the next couple days.
We are currently looking for a space to quarantine for 7 days somewhere in Washington state in the north western part of the state if possible.
I got my second Dose vaccine already Sophie got her first dose.
We will have to bring a negative test upon arrival too so we have pretty low risk of having Covid:)

We would be happy if something works out. We are also keen to help on any projects at your house or garden after the 7 days on exchange for staying.
Also exited to meet other overland bound members .
We just need a space to parc our small camper to spend the 7 days quarantine in it:)

Please PM if you know anything of where we could go.

Cheers Sophie and Thomas

Attachments

Reactions: Road

Road

Not into ranks, titles or points.
Launch Member

Advocate III

On the road in North America
First Name
Road
Last Name
Dude
Member #

Hello community!
We are Sophie (25) and Thomas (26) (German and American) and we are living out of our Land Rover Defender. We are currently in Canada but want to go to the US in the next couple days.
We are currently looking for a space to quarantine for 7 days somewhere in Washington state in the north western part of the state if possible.
I got my second Dose vaccine already Sophie got her first dose.
We will have to bring a negative test upon arrival too so we have pretty low risk of having Covid:)

We would be happy if something works out. We are also keen to help on any projects at your house or garden after the 7 days on exchange for staying.
Also exited to meet other overland bound members .
We just need a space to parc our small camper to spend the 7 days quarantine in it:)

Please PM if you know anything of where we could go.

Cheers Sophie and Thomas
Best o' luck with this, and with your adventure once done quarantining.

If you were landing east coast USA, I could be of more help and would not hesitate to let you park here.