Washington, NC, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Reapp
Member #

Service Branch
U.S.M.C Veteran
Hey everyone, guess since there not much movement in the South East forums I’ll start a thread!

I’m Brian and I’m from Eastern NC Washington, NC to be exact. Closer to the outer banks. I’m still taking it slow on my build on my new 2022 Colorado ZR2, but I would love to see everyone from NC and get us together sometime!

Attachments

NCmtnman

Rank I

Contributor III

Waxhaw, NC, USA
First Name
Cameron
Last Name
Morrison
I'm in the South Charlotte area of NC. I grew up with a CJ5 that I used to camp in around the Uwharrie area and I recently picked up a GX470 and I am starting a build on that. Mostly looking to explore and find some new places to get outside and get my son interested in camping more.

Reactions: Carnage_95YJ

bcmedicxj

Rank IV
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Vonore, TN, USA
First Name
Bruce
Last Name
Collins
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS WRKP 397 Groundhog
Service Branch
EMS
1999 Jeep XJ with a M416 trailer. Still have a few mods to do to both. Budget overlanding. Had the trailer for years while they were cheap at the federal surplus and bought the XJ before the prices went nuts.

Reactions: Carnage_95YJ

NCBronco

Rank I

Contributor III

Charlotte, NC, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Bauer
Charlotte area here. New 2021 bronco I would love to break in. I’ve camped/backpacked throughout NC. Never car camped, at least not meaning to.
Staticline - I was planning on getting coffee on the 12th also

NCFireGuy

Rank VI

Influencer I

West Jefferson, North Carolina, USA
First Name
Marc
Last Name
Bouchard
Member #

Service Branch
Retired Fire/EMS
Hey Everyone!
Our next Rigs and Coffee - Charlotte is on July 9th 10am-12pm
We hope to see everyone there to share on all your recent travels and rig upgrades!
That is the weekend of the grandfather mountain Highland games. If anyone is at the games please stop by the Home clan tent we would love to meet you.