St. Helens OR
First Name
Steven
Last Name
Ellett
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7LSX
Hey guys, I'm not going to be able to plan any more N.OR/S.WA meetups, with the complications of my wife's pregnancy I had to take a graveyard job with weekdays off so that I can be available for appointments and such. If someone else wants to step up to run them I have some stuff I can pass on that Kent sent me (Stickers, a base camp flag, info cards, etc). It's been fun, wish I was able to commit more to this stuff.

Terry Pickens

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Evansville, WY, USA
First Name
Terry
Last Name
Pickens
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7FTV
Hey guys, I'm not going to be able to plan any more N.OR/S.WA meetups, with the complications of my wife's pregnancy I had to take a graveyard job with weekdays off so that I can be available for appointments and such. If someone else wants to step up to run them I have some stuff I can pass on that Kent sent me (Stickers, a base camp flag, info cards, etc). It's been fun, wish I was able to commit more to this stuff.
You just worry about you 2. Praying all is and will go well. Keep us informed of the progress. You'll have a great time exploring with your new family. I enjoyed bringing my 3 kids out and now am following the grandkids introduction to the outdoor life from their parents.

Reactions: RainGoat

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Ferndale, WA USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
Take good care of your wife and unborn child. Family is the most important thing, now and forever. If there is anything I can do from up North, just say the word.

You two will be in my prayers.

Reactions: RainGoat