My Pup & I checkin in from PDX

• HTML tutorial

bikedogtaco

Rank 0

Contributor I

I'm Brandon and my 2 y/o pup Auggie is my adventure bud. I created a thread today in the everything else section looking for recos on easy off road routes to get my feet wet, but thought maybe I should also do a quick intro here in the New Member section. We live in pdx and just bought a new Tacoma Off Road. The goal/desire is to get into overlanding. We'll be slowly but surely riggin' out the Taco. Hoping to start w/ new shoes & sliders, and then a bed cage and roof top tent. I'm new to off roading as well, but love exploring/adventuring and there's a lot in the pnw and west coast that I'd love to see. I'm hoping this rig will be the ticket. Gonna try to get active on this board to both learn as well as make some friends & connections. Just wanted to say hey & nice to meet you all, and maybe I'll see ya out there! IMG_0097.jpg

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Ferndale, WA USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
I'm Brandon and my 2 y/o pup Auggie is my adventure bud. I created a thread today in the everything else section looking for recos on easy off road routes to get my feet wet, but thought maybe I should also do a quick intro here in the New Member section. We live in pdx and just bought a new Tacoma Off Road. The goal/desire is to get into overlanding. We'll be slowly but surely riggin' out the Taco. Hoping to start w/ new shoes & sliders, and then a bed cage and roof top tent. I'm new to off roading as well, but love exploring/adventuring and there's a lot in the pnw and west coast that I'd love to see. I'm hoping this rig will be the ticket. Gonna try to get active on this board to both learn as well as make some friends & connections. Just wanted to say hey & nice to meet you all, and maybe I'll see ya out there! View attachment 86452
Welcome to Overland Bound Brandon (@Brandon_McBeardyFace) and to the US NorthWest Region. That is a fine looking dog and a great Tacoma to carry him around in. As the weather changes, there will be a number of great overlanding events occurring throughout the PNW, so I recommend keeping an eye on this section (the Overland Bound NorthWest Region forum [link]) for meetups and to get to know your “neighbors”. Events are also posted on the Rally Point system [link], so you might want to check that out as well.

I look forward to seeing you out there! If you need anything, feel free to hit me up on the forums: @Jedi.

Reactions: bikedogtaco

bikedogtaco

Rank 0

Contributor I

Welcome to Overland Bound Brandon (@Brandon_McBeardyFace) and to the US NorthWest Region. That is a fine looking dog and a great Tacoma to carry him around in. As the weather changes, there will be a number of great overlanding events occurring throughout the PNW, so I recommend keeping an eye on this section (the Overland Bound NorthWest Region forum [link]) for meetups and to get to know your “neighbors”. Events are also posted on the Rally Point system [link], so you might want to check that out as well.

I look forward to seeing you out there! If you need anything, feel free to hit me up on the forums: @Jedi.
Many thanks for the welcome & I'll be lookin forward to some meetups!