bnmueller

Rank 0

Contributor I

St. Louis, MO
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Mueller
I had planned to do wheels, tires and a lift first but I'm still debating over 35'' or 37'' since this is my daily driver. Also, I'm not overly impressed by any of the lift options so far so I'm waiting until Icon and Teraflex release their complete systems for the JT. In the meantime I was a able to get a great deal on a front bumper from Road Armor. Check out the install video below. It's bare at the moment. I'm still trying to decide which winch I and lights I want to go with. I'll be adding other lighting as well so I'm thinking the two mounted in the bumper should be fogs or flood of some kind. If you guys have any suggestions on what has worked best for you I would love the input. Thanks.

Reactions: MazeVX

bnmueller

Rank 0

Contributor I

St. Louis, MO
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Mueller
Picked up some of the Lange Originals Coyote Mirrors. Made a little video to kill some time while I wait for more parts to come in.

Reactions: JCWages

bnmueller

Rank 0

Contributor I

St. Louis, MO
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Mueller
Got the wheels and tires mounted an on along with some Road Armor shackles for the front bumper. The photo was taken on our way back down the Chihuahua Gulch trail in Colorado. Still no lift or leveling kit on the truck yet.

8.jpg

Reactions: Marman

Marman

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Pleasant Hill, MO
First Name
Larry
Last Name
Marlowe
Member #

Service Branch
USAF Retired
Looks great, cant wait to see how it looks with a lift.