Pathfinder I

Prosper, TX, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Arailt
Member #

Hey everyone!

I'm not new to OB, but my family and I are relocating from Pittsburgh to north Dallas (Prosper/Celina) in January. Just wanted to pop in and say hi! I've never done any wheeling outside of the Northeast and I'm excited to see what the Southwest has to offer. Seems like there's a lot more options than we have up here.

Reactions: Shahn and roots66

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Welcome to Texas @BrianArailt . I am your Southwest Region Member Rep for Texas. Lots of non-public land to not explore in the state. :tonguewink: But, you're close to some pretty great things if you head north, east or west.

There are a couple DFW area meetups you can check out here: DFW OB meet and greet & DFW - Meet & Greet

Local information and involvement opportunities can be found here: Southwest Region (AZ/NM/TX/OK)

Looking to meet fellow members? Check out the Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups

Events in the SW region can be found here: Overland Bound Events SW Region

Want to know what members are planning? You can find out here: Overland Trip Planning

If you have any questions, please just let me know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arailt

Arailt

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Prosper, TX, USA
First Name
Brian
Last Name
Arailt
Member #

Thanks, Mike! I'm used to not exploring non-public lands :wink:. That's about all we have up here too. Like you said, I'm really excited to be within reasonable proximity to some really great areas.

Reactions: roots66

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549
Hey everyone!

I'm not new to OB, but my family and I are relocating from Pittsburgh to north Dallas (Prosper/Celina) in January. Just wanted to pop in and say hi! I've never done any wheeling outside of the Northeast and I'm excited to see what the Southwest has to offer. Seems like there's a lot more options than we have up here.

Hello and welcome!

Reactions: Arailt