Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
I actually might have some maps that old my mom was quite the Oregon history buff. Well just taking a casual peak at the OB one map it doesn’t even show Browns camp. I search for Browns Camp it says nothing could found be pretty odd for a major OHV area. Or maybe the App is just too complicated for my advanced age.
Brown’s Camp OHV= divisional.verifying.cameras
53C0226E-D03D-4613-AC01-D80208296BAF.png

As for “Old Gold Camp Road”, you aren’t going to find it on any Oregon maps because the trail is in Colorado. thigh.endpoints.affirming

U

UgotWheelz

I actually might have some maps that old my mom was quite the Oregon history buff. Well just taking a casual peak at the OB one map it doesn’t even show Browns camp. I search for Browns Camp it says nothing could found be pretty odd for a major OHV area. Or maybe the App is just too complicated for my advanced age.
Brown’s Camp OHV= divisional.verifying.cameras
View attachment 242213

As for “Old Gold Camp Road”, you aren’t going to find it on any Oregon maps because the trail is in Colorado. thigh.endpoints.affirming
I reread through the comments and gathered that. But like I said my step daughters have a lot of friends in Colorado and I might find myself spending more time over there just not during the winter I’m allergic to cold weather and snow I am from Oregon

KAIONE

Rank V
Investor

Advocate I

Vancouver, WA, USA
First Name
Kanak
Last Name
Attack
Member #

What is involved in
John and Christy Graves moved to Florida. So yes it’s canceled until someone steps into their shoes and puts it on again
What is involved in organizing the meetup. Does anyone know if Busters charged us to use the room?
I don’t know if they did, I doubt it. The place was usually pretty dead and we had a few meetings out in the front. Probably be as easy as dropping a pin and commenting on this link. Maybe message Michael about it or regional director guy. Would be cool to have different spots for meetings as well, my $.02.

Reactions: M Rose

KAIONE

Rank V
Investor

Advocate I

Vancouver, WA, USA
First Name
Kanak
Last Name
Attack
Member #

I miss attending those meetings. Commuting to portland for those meetings killed me on gas. I wish that wasn’t the case, but we all need to keep in mind that meet-ups aren’t controlled by just one person. Anyone can meet at that restaurant and share successes ,idea and stories.
Agree 100%

KAIONE

Rank V
Investor

Advocate I

Vancouver, WA, USA
First Name
Kanak
Last Name
Attack
Member #

Looks like PDX monthly meet up is cancelled. I must admit that it has been a long time since I have gone. Is it forever cancelled???
John and Christy Graves moved to Florida. So yes it’s canceled until someone steps into their shoes and puts it on again
Mr Rose, what does it take to officially entail to host the meet and greet for OB Members?

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Looks like PDX monthly meet up is cancelled. I must admit that it has been a long time since I have gone. Is it forever cancelled???
Mr Rose, what does it take to officially entail to host the meet and greet for OB Members?
Post a Rally Point. Once I see a person putting on more than one RP, I contact the individual to help mentor and train larger and more frequent RPs. I have a document that I can share individually that walks you through the process.

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
What is involved in
What is involved in organizing the meetup. Does anyone know if Busters charged us to use the room?
I don’t know if they did, I doubt it. The place was usually pretty dead and we had a few meetings out in the front. Probably be as easy as dropping a pin and commenting on this link. Maybe message Michael about it or regional director guy. Would be cool to have different spots for meetings as well, my $.02.
Michael had no involvement with the PDX meetup. It was 100% planned out and put together by @jcgraves3. I helped walk him through the process, be it more involved than normal because he was also the PDX Member Representative. Which I am looking for a replacement.

Reactions: jcgraves3

jcgraves3

NorthWest Region Member Rep's Portland OR
Investor

Influencer I

Crescent City, Putnam County, Florida, United States
First Name
John
Last Name
Graves
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7RJJ
Hi Team.. the meetup location was just my preference. It had a large parking lot for our rigs, a banquet room, and was just off a main highway. I spoke with the owner at the time make sure he was cool with it.

Reactions: M Rose