SMAR

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Colorado Springs, CO, USA
First Name
Smar
Last Name
Smar
Just as soon as I get my Discovery 2 fixed I can't wait to get out. I hate camping in the heat also.
What's wrong with it? I'm by no means a rover tech but have owned plenty of them and somewhat know my way around them! Shoot me a message if you need any help or a shoulder to cry on! Ha

Otherwise, let me know when you get her running..maybe we can plan a ride/camp!

wyatt2852

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Columbus, Lowndes County, Mississippi, United States
First Name
Wyatt
Last Name
Dolan
Member #

What's wrong with it? I'm by no means a rover tech but have owned plenty of them and somewhat know my way around them! Shoot me a message if you need any help or a shoulder to cry on! Ha

Otherwise, let me know when you get her running..maybe we can plan a ride/camp!
Oh I have got to change the coils and plug wires and have an oil leak I am having trouble getting rid of. I changed the intake gaskets and valve cover gaskets and stopped most of it. Hope to work on it this week. I broke some ribs and had to put off working on in the last month to heal. I have worked on cars for years and my oldest brother and father are mechanics also. Will have to keep in touch.

SMAR

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Colorado Springs, CO, USA
First Name
Smar
Last Name
Smar
Oh I have got to change the coils and plug wires and have an oil leak I am having trouble getting rid of. I changed the intake gaskets and valve cover gaskets and stopped most of it. Hope to work on it this week. I broke some ribs and had to put off working on in the last month to heal. I have worked on cars for years and my oldest brother and father are mechanics also. Will have to keep in touch.
Sounds like you know rovers better then me! All of my D1s and D2s always seemed to have a slight leaks. Its like a built in rust protecter! Lol. Sorry to hear about your ribs. Hope you and the truck start feeling better soon! I'm really itching to get out as this weather cools off. But I have no idea where to go! Ha

wyatt2852

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Columbus, Lowndes County, Mississippi, United States
First Name
Wyatt
Last Name
Dolan
Member #

Sounds like you know rovers better then me! All of my D1s and D2s always seemed to have a slight leaks. Its like a built in rust protecter! Lol. Sorry to hear about your ribs. Hope you and the truck start feeling better soon! I'm really itching to get out as this weather cools off. But I have no idea where to go! Ha
Thank you. This is my first Land Rover. It's a 2003 I do like it. I love the way it drives I have only had it since May. I am working on trying to get the parts cut out for my front and rear bumpers on a waterjet at work when I have time. I hit a deer a few months back and wow the plastic bumpers suck lol. Well just got off the phone with my brother and I am taking off work Friday so we can work on my truck. I can't wait lol.

Reactions: SMAR

HE54

Rank 0

Contributor II

Mobile, AL, USA
First Name
Hunter
Last Name
Emmons
Hey new to the forum here. Anyone have some decent camp spots in De Soto National Forest? I am looking to get out this week. TIA!

Reactions: SMAR