US East Mini Part out to make room for new setup - Rhino rack, boxes, mounts, rotopax and accessories

• HTML tutorial

jasonbhaller

Rank III

Advocate I

Baltimore, MD, USA
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Haller
As referenced in title i have a bunch of items to sell to make room for a more semi-permanent hardshell tent.

If there is interest i may try to be at the upcoming BROG swap meet - however currently i have a conflict. - bummed.

Located in the MD area i can meet nearby or ship at buyers expense.

Items for sale:

SOLD 1. 2 - 2 gallon rotopax with a mount and included extension. mount comes with hardware to mount to a rhino rack platform. These were only used once on a cross country trip, then dismounted and stored. The mount looks to have some minor "purpling" from UV exposure (desert sun) - $150

2. Rago Fabrication Water Port Mount. this was used once a couple weeks ago. wanted to try the water port on the roof. (water port adapter not included, hardware to mount to rack included) - $65

IMG_1866.JPEGIMG_1867.JPEG

3. Roam box - Rifle Case size (85L?) desert tan. I have had this two years now and it is only mounted during camping months. rest of year in storage. although the inside is basically new. the outside is showing the effect of UV. the hardware is matted and the top has minor UV coloring. It has been drilled for mounting to the rhino rack. (harware included) $185

IMG_1868.JPEGIMG_1870.JPEGIMG_1873.JPEGIMG_1869.JPEG

4. Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform - 56W x 60L including locking feet and box of other hardware. I have had this mounted for about 3 years and there are areas inside the channels that are losing powder coat (see pics) there are minor scuffs from use. All items shown in pictures are not included. I will begin dismounting but easier to leave mounted and dismount at sale or swap meet for hauling. For reference this is on a F150 - 5.5 foot bed with leer cap. $400.

IMG_1874 (2).JPEGIMG_1875.JPEGIMG_1877.JPEGIMG_1880.JPEG

5. Rhino rack tie down rings - can sell with rhino rack or $20 bucks /

IMG_1882.JPEG

Attachments

Last edited: