Arlington, WA, USA
First Name
Brie
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
So, are you thinking a decal that celebrates the armed forces or something that has a military feel to it? Problem I see with the first is that this is an international site, so there are a lot of different militaries to acknowledge. Maybe the logo in a sorta camo scheme?

Jedi

Rank VI
Staff member
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Arlington, WA, USA
First Name
Brie
Last Name
McClory
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6JDI
I decided to play around a bit with ideas... I tried to get it to say "CULTUS ET EXPLORARE" at the bottom where the Outfit and Explore text was, but I don't have great graphic design skills... This is what I got so far though:
OB Mil.png

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
I decided to play around a bit with ideas... I tried to get it to say "CULTUS ET EXPLORARE" at the bottom where the Outfit and Explore text was, but I don't have great graphic design skills... This is what I got so far though:
View attachment 71899
I like it!
Jim

Fozzy325

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Calgary, AB, Canada
Member #

View attachment 71899
I like this,

on the bottom in an arch I would add Latin wording "opinabatur ad astra" = overland to the stars

Desert Runner

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
Response #3 above. Sticker design.....

Make it a limited edition sticker only available to Vets or Active military OB members. Exclusive to them, not to the general OB members. In addition to that, ONLY available with their OB number, no generic sticker. Green member Number in the standard spot below the vehicle. So this will keep it the more upscale...2-3 week turn-around member version. Finally their would have to be a way of verification when ordering this sticker above the' HONOR SYSTEM' method, just saying!.

Fozzy325

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Calgary, AB, Canada
Member #

Response #3 above. Sticker design.....

Make it a limited edition sticker only available to Vets or Active military OB members. Exclusive to them, not to the general OB members. In addition to that, ONLY available with their OB number, no generic sticker. Green member Number in the standard spot below the vehicle. So this will keep it the more upscale...2-3 week turn-around member version. Finally their would have to be a way of verification when ordering this sticker above the' HONOR SYSTEM' method, just saying!.
I like the thought but there are many issues with what you are asking.
1. to validate you would need to have someone in each country to validate the Service record or MPRR etc. This information is quite sensitive and there are many "Walter Mitties" that buy and sell this information so they can wear medals on remembrance day.
2. Limited printing of a sticker is difficult unless they were sold to the buyer in stacks of 100. A cloth badge you could do it and may be an idea

I would say validate with the veterans card or service card but again its sensitive data and you now have to worry about Cyber Laws in many countries

Your idea is great and I have tried this with Veterans on a military site and we couldn't even get it flowing.