membership not gone through? | OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY

membership not gone through?

Discussion in 'Development Testing - Ignore' started by Azza, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Guest, Did you know you can change the look of your Overland Bound forums? At the bottom of this page look for the Style Chooser! All previous and new light and dark themes are available. Pick something you like!
Hi Guest, Become a Member to gain access to the Member Forums, Member Map, Member Calendar of Events, and Rally Point overland trip planner! Click this link "Learn More" for more information!
  1. Azza

Azza Rank I

Map
    Hi, I just purchased the OB membership last night for $19.99 but have not yet received a membership by email yet?
    Will this take days to process till I receive or should it be instant?
    I'm based in the UK if this helps,
    thanks

2. Chris Jones

Chris Jones Online Community Director
    Staff Member Moderator Member

Member #:

Map
    I'm no 100% sure on processing times for the online memberships. Did you receive a confirmation email? Let me know what the confirmation number is and I can check into it.

Azza likes this.
  3. Azza

Azza Rank I

Map
    Hi Chris much appreciated thanks,
    I did receive a confirmation email, I will attach a screen shot of the email I did get Screenshot_20181211-125608_Gmail.jpeg

4. Chris Jones

Chris Jones Online Community Director
    Staff Member Moderator Member

Member #:

Map
    Ok. cool. I'm not sure of the processing times on that. I know they are crazy busy right now. So I went ahead and upgraded you with brute force. When you get a number, update your forum account with it and it will show up.

Azza likes this.
  5. Azza

Azza Rank I

Map
    Thankyou for dealing with this Chris hopefully I'll receive a number soon

6. Azza

Azza Rank I

Map
    Hi Chris, I'm unable to login on the overland bound website as apparently my account doesn't exist so I can't even reset the password, also I never did receive an overland bound member number after purchasing membership, what can be done?

7. Azza

Azza Rank I

Map
    yet the app is working fine?

8. Nick_Gomez81

Nick_Gomez81 Rank I

Member #:

Map
    Good morning from Florida, just an FYI. I joined last week and the same thing happened to me. I waited about 24 hours and all was good and working properly.

9. Azza

Azza Rank I

Map
    Good Afternoon from England uk, I think I'm able to log in fine now, however do I need to purchase an emblem to get my OB member number?

10. Nick_Gomez81

Nick_Gomez81 Rank I

Member #:

Map
    Unfortunately, I cant really speak to this. When I purchased mine I selected the membership + one emblem and received my number.

Azza likes this.