Rank II

Enthusiast I

Portland, TX 78374, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Bowden
Member #

Signed up for a membership and received the first email(including confirmation number) stating that I would receive a secondary email with my member number and access code, but have not seen anything. Didnt know if there was a delay for processing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I'm in the same boat. Just bought my membership last night but waiting on a membership number, right now I just have an order number.
I'm in the same boat. The email confirmation says it takes 2-4 weeks to process but did not specify account linkage specifically. I sent support an email asking if I needed to do anything next.
The only thing that I am seeing regarding the 2-4 weeks is the member items, which I assume is the emblem. Not the end of the world, just making sure I am not missing something.

ThatsExactlyWhy

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

Fremont, CA
First Name
Andy
Last Name
S
Member #

Are you an Overland Bound Member with a membership number? If so, upgrade your forum account for free! You will gain access to the private Member Forums, the Member Map, and the Overland Bound Member Event Calendar!

Post here with any questions. Post in this forums to have your account upgraded.

-Michael

PLEASE NOTE: Clicking on the link in your Member Number email will automatically upgrade your account, and give you access to Member features. No need to post in this thread if your account has already been upgraded.

Not sure if your account has been upgraded? On the web version of the forum, you will have a "Member" banner under your user name in the profile panel to the left.
Please upgrade my account. OB# 16613 . Thank you

Jim SoG

Forums Manager
Staff member
Investor

Educator I

Reno, Nevada, United States
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Bro
Member #

Service Branch
USAF DAV
Signed up for a membership and received the first email(including confirmation number) stating that I would receive a secondary email with my member number and access code, but have not seen anything. Didnt know if there was a delay for processing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
What is your order number?

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Signed up for a membership and received the first email(including confirmation number) stating that I would receive a secondary email with my member number and access code, but have not seen anything. Didn't know if there was a delay for processing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hi guys - I want to try to make this process more clear. Seems like its confusing and probably needs to be updated. Your activation email should come immediately and certainly within 3 minutes. That should have your Member Number and activation link. If you do not get an email that is titled, "Welcome to the Crew! Membership Activation" almost immediately, there is something wrong. In this case, looking at the records, we see the email was sent, but that does NOT mean you got it. Can you look for that email? Check spam too?

It's clear to us at this point that the process needs to be improved, now we are trying to find what we can do to improve it. Any info is helpful!

Fixed your account.

M

Reactions: Terran Mace

Zharick

Rank I

Member I

Orlando, FL, USA
First Name
Captain
Last Name
Placeholder
Member #

Hi guys - I want to try to make this process more clear. Seems like its confusing and probably needs to be updated. Your activation email should come immediately and certainly within 3 minutes. That should have your Member Number and activation link. If you do not get an email that is titled, "Welcome to the Crew! Membership Activation" almost immediately, there is something wrong. In this case, looking at the records, we see the email was sent, but that does NOT mean you got it. Can you look for that email? Check spam too?

It's clear to us at this point that the process needs to be improved, now we are trying to find what we can do to improve it. Any info is helpful!

Fixed your account.

M
Yep, it's been 45 minute and I haven't gotten the email with my member number and activation link, order number 35123

Reactions: Michael

RJ40

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

PA
First Name
I
Last Name
G
Member #

Hello,
I am having a similar issue with not being able to access member features after signing up. Please assist with upgrading my account — member number 22947.
Thank you in advance!
—IG

Kurt Z

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Mt Juliet, TN
First Name
Kurt
Last Name
Zimmermann
Member #

I got my member number on the emblem but never got an email to upgrade my forum account.

Status
Not open for further replies.