Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Thanks so much! Looking forward to meeting some folks here. Such a positive community, I love it! Is there anything else I should do, in order to get settled in?
I’ll send you a DM, so as not to tie up this thread.

DM is direct message.

MI Overland

Rank III

Enthusiast I

Michigan, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Holmden
Member #

I don’t have my member icon or access to maps etc. either my membership number 25714.
I’ve written to a couple folks to try resolving but haven’t heard back.
Please help lol

Thanks
Dave- Mi Overland (25714)

Sinocai

Rank IV

Member III

London, Ontario, Canada
First Name
Grant
Last Name
Iaconis
Member #

Are you an Overland Bound Member with a membership number? If so, upgrade your forum account for free! You will gain access to the private Member Forums, the Member Map, and the Overland Bound Member Event Calendar!

Post here with any questions. Post in this forums to have your account upgraded.

-Michael

PLEASE NOTE: Clicking on the link in your Member Number email will automatically upgrade your account, and give you access to Member features. No need to post in this thread if your account has already been upgraded.

Not sure if your account has been upgraded? On the web version of the forum, you will have a "Member" banner under your user name in the profile panel to the left.
Hello

Looking to get forum upgrade.

Cheers from Canada

bowdy85

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Portland, TX 78374, USA
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Bowden
Member #

Signed up for a membership and received the first email(including confirmation number) stating that I would receive a secondary email with my member number and access code, but have not seen anything. Didnt know if there was a delay for processing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Michael

Pacman91

Rank 0

Contributor I

Edmonton, Alberta
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Cuadra
Signed up for a membership and received the first email(including confirmation number) stating that I would receive a secondary email with my member number and access code, but have not seen anything. Didnt know if there was a delay for processing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I'm in the same boat. Just bought my membership last night but waiting on a membership number, right now I just have an order number.

Reactions: Michael and bowdy85

Larry Gaudreau

Rank II

Enthusiast I

Jacobstown, New Jersey
First Name
Larry
Last Name
Gaudreau
Member #

Are you an Overland Bound Member with a membership number? If so, upgrade your forum account for free! You will gain access to the private Member Forums, the Member Map, and the Overland Bound Member Event Calendar!

Post here with any questions. Post in this forums to have your account upgraded.

-Michael

PLEASE NOTE: Clicking on the link in your Member Number email will automatically upgrade your account, and give you access to Member features. No need to post in this thread if your account has already been upgraded.

Not sure if your account has been upgraded? On the web version of the forum, you will have a "Member" banner under your user name in the profile panel to the left.

Hello Michael, I just looked at my profile and I don't see the " Member " banner under my user name. Your instruction above say to click on the link in the member email. I cant find the email. Can you help. Please. :).

BuddyWill

Rank III

Contributor III

EDEN
First Name
Will
Last Name
Lee
Member #

I'm in the same boat. Just bought my membership last night but waiting on a membership number, right now I just have an order number.
I'm in the same boat. The email confirmation says it takes 2-4 weeks to process but did not specify account linkage specifically. I sent support an email asking if I needed to do anything next.

Reactions: bowdy85
Status
Not open for further replies.