Rank III

Pathfinder III

Montrose, co
First Name
Jessy
Last Name
Greenland
Member #

Hello All! I’m Jessy I work in the Offroad industry in Montrose CO! Just getting into the overlanding scene. I am an experienced rock crawler in my Jeep jk 09. I guide and travel all over the US. It’s great to meet some new folks and get ideas as I start my own adventure company!

KashColorado

Rank 0

Contributor I

Riverbank, California, United States
First Name
Shaun
Last Name
Lezer
Hello All,
My name is Shaun from Riverbank, Ca
Just picked up a 2019 z71 Colorado!
Excited to do some upgrades/build to it!
Definitely a Novice, everyone’s gotta start somewhere right?

Attachments

Iwata77

US Multi Region Local Expert OK,KS, MO, AR, TX
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Tulsa, Tulsa County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Kate
Last Name
Iwata
Member #

Hello All! I’m Jessy I work in the Offroad industry in Montrose CO! Just getting into the overlanding scene. I am an experienced rock crawler in my Jeep jk 09. I guide and travel all over the US. It’s great to meet some new folks and get ideas as I start my own adventure company!
Welcome Jessy! About to you joined us lol

T. Stanley

Rocky Mountain Region Member Rep Kansas
Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Welcome to the OB crew Jessy, if you need some pointers on getting started overlanding, head over to the Boot Camp threads, there is a lot of useful information there and if you have any questions be sure to ask, our experienced members are willing to share their knowledge and offer advice.

T. Stanley

Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Hi! New gal here I’m excited to explore!
just moved from Las Vegas and want to experience some trails here in north California
Rig: Jeep 2020 rubicon wrangler
Experience: done it a handful
Welcome to the OB crew, if you need some help getting started on your overlanding journey, head over to the Boot Camp threads in the forums, there is a lot of useful information there, and if you have any questions be sure to post them, our experienced overlanders here are happy to help with questions or advice on gear

Reactions: 9Mike2 and Kent R

T. Stanley

Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Hello All,
My name is Shaun from Riverbank, Ca
Just picked up a 2019 z71 Colorado!
Excited to do some upgrades/build to it!
Definitely a Novice, everyone’s gotta start somewhere right?
Welcome to the OB crew, you can get some of the overlanding basics in our Boot Camp threads here in the forums, and post up your questions as our experienced overlanders are happy to answer questions and help with advice on gear you may need.

T. Stanley

Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Hello! I'm Adam. I'm in mall crawler staus and am desperately looking for the exit.
Current location: Savannah, GA area
Rig: 2019 Ford Ranger
Experience: camped in the driveway a few times...
Welcome to the OB crew, you may be able to find the exit over in the Boot Camp threads here in the forums, there is a ton of information to get you started on your overlanding adventure and get you out of the driveway. Be sure to ask whatever questions you may have, our experienced overlanders here are happy to answer your questions and offer advice on gear for your Ranger.

T. Stanley

Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Hi! New gal here I’m excited to explore!
just moved from Las Vegas and want to experience some trails here in north California
Rig: Jeep 2020 rubicon wrangler
Experience: done it a handful
Welcome to the OB crew, check out the Boot Canp threads here in the forums, you can find tons of useful information to help you get your wrangler outfitted and out on an adventure. Be sure to ask questions, we willingly share our knowledge and helpful advice.

Reactions: Kent R

T. Stanley

Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

1) Picture - okay, it's attached.
2) Location (Just NE of Austin, TX)
3) Rig (2017 Ram 1500 4x4 Laramie, Fox Coil Overs up front, iKamper X-Cover, Cooper SST Pro Tires, Centerline Wheels)
4) Overlanding Experience Background (Novice and want to experience more!)
Welcome to the OB crew, to get you started on your overlanding adventure, head over to the Boot Camp threads in the forums, there is a lot of useful information there, be sure to ask questions, our experienced overlanders here are happy to answer questions and offer advice on what works on the trail.

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Howdy all, my name is Dennis.
i’m from the Portland OR area. I drive a 2003 subaru forester that i am slowly trying to make into a capable little rig!

i haven’t been able to do much overlanding myself. but i have many people close to me who have and hoping to learn :)
Hello Dennis, welcome to the OB community.

T. Stanley

Launch Member

Member III

Clay Center, Kansas
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Stanley
Member #

Hi Folks,

I am new to the overlanding community and excited to learn more! I just picked up a '94 Toyota Land Cruiser and am excited about making it my own.

Based out in the PNW!
Welcome to the OB crew, head over to the Boot Camp threads in the forums, there is a ton of useful information to help get you started on your overlanding adventure. Remember to ask questions if there is something you don’t understand or need help with, our members are always willing to answer questions and help out another member.

SteveSln

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

San Jose, CA, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Sloan
Member #

Hello, I am Steve. I enjoy outdoor adventures with my 12yo son. We are located in the SFBay area, California, and get all over the state. My rig is a 2019 Chevy Colorado ZR2 Bison which is slowly becoming more capable. Recently we got a RTT and I'm adding a winch next. I would say that we are newish with some experience. I look forward to getting to know you.

Attachments

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello, I am Steve. I enjoy outdoor adventures with my 12yo son. We are located in the SFBay area, California, and get all over the state. My rig is a 2019 Chevy Colorado ZR2 Bison which is slowly becoming more capable. Recently we got a RTT and I'm adding a winch next. I would say that we are newish with some experience. I look forward to getting to know you.
Welcome to Overland Bound Steve
Don't hesitate to message your Regional Director @Narbob if you have any questions. For local information about trips and meet-ups contact your NorCal Member Representative; Bay Area @PapaDave
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Reactions: SteveSln and 9Mike2