First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Howdy.
I'm Keith. I'm from the DFW, TX (N Texas) area.
I'm looking to get started in Overlanding. I have zero experience and gear.
My rig is a stock Gladiator Rubicon.
Hi Keith and welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi, I am OB. Currently, we live in Palmer, Alaska, but are heading on a relocation overlanding trip to South Carolina March 30th, 2024.

Grew up in PNW, near Eatonville, WA, with lots of wheeling experiences in those areas. Military background with minimalist and backcountry experience.

Now, I am more mellow, especially when only one rig on the trail and its just my wife and 14yr old pup.

We have a 2019 4Runner TRD ORP, that has just turned into a more capable overlanding rig (lift, tires, ridiculous electronics mounts, dual batteries, fridge, etc... pics in current state and more to come durimg the next weeks).

Looking forward to being part of the community and wish I found this earlier in my planning!
Hi Brandon,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Awesome rig. I like those 4Runners. They are quite rare on this side of the pond.

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
New to the app so here goes with the intro!

Vehicle: ‘97 FZJ80 (Japanese import)
Experience: Very little with overlanding, but tons of camping experience. Just moved to the Reno area and excited to see what journeys are out there.
Hi Patrick,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

paul87250

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger III

Folles, Haute-Vienne, France
First Name
paul
Last Name
Newbold
Member #

Hi, I am OB. Currently, we live in Palmer, Alaska, but are heading on a relocation overlanding trip to South Carolina March 30th, 2024.

Grew up in PNW, near Eatonville, WA, with lots of wheeling experiences in those areas. Military background with minimalist and backcountry experience.

Now, I am more mellow, especially when only one rig on the trail and its just my wife and 14yr old pup.

We have a 2019 4Runner TRD ORP, that has just turned into a more capable overlanding rig (lift, tires, ridiculous electronics mounts, dual batteries, fridge, etc... pics in current state and more to come durimg the next weeks).

Looking forward to being part of the community and wish I found this earlier in my planning!
Hiya DrMoose,

Good luck with the relocation and welcome to OB from us in France.

Cheers Paul and Nicky

paul87250

Rank VIII
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger III

Folles, Haute-Vienne, France
First Name
paul
Last Name
Newbold
Member #

Experience: Very little with overlanding, but tons of camping experience. Just moved to the Reno area and excited to see what journeys are out there.
Hi Patrick,

Welcome to the OB community from us in France.

There's loads of good advice on here to help you get started.

Cheers Paul and Nicky

David_561cfd

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Rock Hill, South Carolina, United States
First Name
David
Last Name
Cuthbertson
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force

First off Thanks for your Service. Welcome to South Carolina, where are you settling?

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549

Greetings Brandon, welcome to Overland Bound!

Shahn

Rank VI

Off-Road Ranger I

Snohomish County, WA, USA
First Name
Shahn
Last Name
Brown
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WRQD549

Greetings Patrick, welcome to Overland Bound!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Welcome to Overland Bound
I believe our Forum Manger @Jim SoG lives in your area.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Rally Points
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Take a try at adding a track or point of interest to the app.
The “Reno Overlanding” OLB Meet-Up meets monthly, if you're interested check out the meet-up page on the forum for details. US West - Reno Overlanding Recurring Meetings and Trail Runs Thread
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly!
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo About WEST — Overland Expo®
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Welcome To Overland Bound
Can you post your trip on this page Overland Trips Now or Then we all look forward to watching your adventure
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
U.S. NorthWest (AK WA ID OR)
App Tutorials
Local information for any of our regions can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check out the four Overland Expo events https://www.OverlandExpo.com
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Howdy.
I'm Keith. I'm from the DFW, TX (N Texas) area.
I'm looking to get started in Overlanding. I have zero experience and gear.
My rig is a stock Gladiator Rubicon.
Welcome to Overland Bound Keith
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Some Local Experts are; in Texas @roots66 & @Coreymol, and in the DFW area you can also contact @Prerunner1982
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Here is a Midwest expo in MO MOORE OVERLANDING AND OFF-ROAD EXPO // OZARK EMPIRE FAIRGROUNDS – SPRINGFIELD, MO

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hey everyone. New guy from LI, NY. My name is Tom. I drive a 2021 Toyota Tacoma. It has a few things done to it and is my camping/beach wheeling/trail bombing adventure suit. I am usually in the woods with my wife and dogs (Huskies) trying to figure out where we should camp. We love adventuring and look forward to checking the forums out!

Some pics!View attachment 276041View attachment 276042View attachment 276043View attachment 276044View attachment 276045View attachment 276046View attachment 276047
Welcome To Overland Bound Tom
@Ethan N is your closest Local Expert, he is a great resource.
You are in the East Region, local information can be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
RESOURCE MAP
U.S. East (VA WV MD DE NJ PA NY CT RI MA NH VT ME)
App Tutorials
Quick adult & youth Tread Lightly online awareness course.
Check out Overland Expo About EAST — Overland Expo®

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello friends, I'm Larry and from Texas.
I drive a 2006 Ram 2500 and looking to get into some car camping... errrr overlanding... now that the kids are a bit older. I come from an ADV and touring motorcycle background so the 4wd thing is all kind of new to me.
Welcome to Overland Bound Larry
If you could edit your profile to include a city or town it would help the app and members get you local information. Texas is a big place ;-)
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Some Local Experts are; in Texas @roots66 & @Coreymol, and in the DFW area you can also contact @Prerunner1982
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
Check out Overland Expo https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Here is a Midwest expo in MO MOORE OVERLANDING AND OFF-ROAD EXPO // OZARK EMPIRE FAIRGROUNDS – SPRINGFIELD, MO

BOMBS

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pioneer II

West Jordan, UT, USA
First Name
HOA
Last Name
HUYNH
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WSAN860

Hello Brandon! Welcome to Overland Bound!

Reactions: El-Dracho

BOMBS

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pioneer II

West Jordan, UT, USA
First Name
HOA
Last Name
HUYNH
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
GMRS - WSAN860

Hello Patrick! Welcome to Overland Bound!