Rank I

Contributor III

Maryland, USA
First Name
Sam
Last Name
Mehlman
Member #

So what's the next big event? I'm itching to do something. I made a mistake to hit greenridge over the weekend and now I need another fix to keep my sanity.

Reactions: T_Forr

Ranger Brand

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Gambrills, Maryland, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Harding
Member #

So what's the next big event? I'm itching to do something. I made a mistake to hit greenridge over the weekend and now I need another fix to keep my sanity.
I feel the same way but unfortunately I dont know of any trails myself. This sunday there is suppose to be a little wheeling trip organised by a few guys from M.O.R.E(Maryland off road Enthusiast) over on Facebook. I would recommend checking them out as there quite a few people from OB there as well.

Sambo77

Rank I

Contributor III

Maryland, USA
First Name
Sam
Last Name
Mehlman
Member #

I feel the same way but unfortunately I dont know of any trails myself. This sunday there is suppose to be a little wheeling trip organised by a few guys from M.O.R.E(Maryland off road Enthusiast) over on Facebook. I would recommend checking them out as there quite a few people from OB there as well.
Thanks. Sounds good to me. I just wish there were more options in or around maryland to go off the grid for a while.

T_Forr

Rank V

Enthusiast I

Maryland
First Name
Trevor
Last Name
Forr
Member #

Thanks. Sounds good to me. I just wish there were more options in or around maryland to go off the grid for a while.
Lots going on this weekend.

Nc trip, green ridge trip, ranger meet in northern balt co.

T_Forr

Rank V

Enthusiast I

Maryland
First Name
Trevor
Last Name
Forr
Member #

We are actually having a ranger meet at the farmacy brewery in hampstead this Sunday too. Don’t know how local you are to that

Sambo77

Rank I

Contributor III

Maryland, USA
First Name
Sam
Last Name
Mehlman
Member #

Is that why a couple of the roads with crossings are closed? What happened now? Are FJs able to crash the ranger party lol. I would bring my 79 ranger if I was able to ever finish that project