Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Hello folks,

Tomorrow we are heading down south to Luxembourg. Just south of the city Luxemburg we will find a campsite and we will drive some lanes on the Saturday and the Sunday.
In the evening we do some BBQ and good talks. And I tell them again about Overland Bound.
With a little luck, Dave/Paruzzi will come as well. He lives now in Germany and likes to explore europe. Which I will join occasionally.
I hope this will be a good Weekend and a start for some Overland Bound meetings here

mmnorthdirections

Rank VI
Founder 500
Investor

Off-Road Ranger I

Dixon Ca
First Name
mason
Last Name
north
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6EUR
Have a wonderful time! I so miss seeing all those places. I spent a year stationed at Rein-main AB in 89/90 outside of Frankfurt. We toured around during any time off we had, so beautiful!!!!!

Reactions: Luis Merlo

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Yeah, that was a great time, those days. You could drive where ever you liked.
Well, you can come over and join us. I know a Landrover rental including rooftent and such.

Reactions: Luis Merlo

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Good, we are planning loads of tours here. Would love to show some of you around in Europe.
I hope Dave will make some nice pictures.

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Hello folks,

Two days, and they were superb. So much done, so much pictures and films made.
So, first here is a little bit in advance;

Day 1 in France. We thought it was a one day route, but it wasnt. Not even after two days we had done it all. But with normal roads in the area we could have dinner and a good sleep on the campsite every day.
Here are the first few pictures.

And tehn we were a little bit stuck. Just a little bit. The first of many stucks. It was a bit too muddy and wet for a simple two wheel drived van.

We had to winch a bit.

This one had no problem what so ever.

Ohw that was me too. But the car aint mine. Dave made the pictures, so I was allowed to drive his car.

Water crossing

It was way too wet, so a two wheel drive van needs some assistance.

Thats it for now.

Last edited: