Andy
Last Name
Peters
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
UHF - Australia
Finished the LR3.
Frontrunner rack, rack accessories and ladder. ARB awning, Polarbox fridge
2x 200w solar blanket & 100w fixed solar, warrior winch, D44 bash plate and winch bumper. ARB recovery gear and cargo gear.
Got the kids a frontrunner pop up as another swag would take up too much room.

Attachments

Reactions: Greeneggssam

haaken675

Rank II

Enthusiast III

fl
First Name
Large
Last Name
J
How do you like the frontrunner rack? Does it make a lot of wind noise? I really want one for my wife's LR4, but i don't want to spend all the money to find its unbearably loud.

LandyR3

Rank VII
Investor

Inventor II

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
First Name
Andy
Last Name
Peters
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
UHF - Australia
How do you like the frontrunner rack? Does it make a lot of wind noise? I really want one for my wife's LR4, but i don't want to spend all the money to find its unbearably loud.
not very noisy. You can get the wind deflector that reduces most noise. It’s a pure touring truck so I can live with a little noise

haaken675

Rank II

Enthusiast III

fl
First Name
Large
Last Name
J
That’s good to know. I would love one for my wife’s lr4. Finally managed to take it off roading looking at the new property we should be closing on soon and it really impressed me. Makes me want to spend some money on it now.

Mike W

US MidWest Region Local Expert
Staff member
Investor

Expedition Master III

Iowa, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
IowaLR4
Member #

Finished? How? I've been working on mine since 2013 and I don't think it will ever be done. :D

LandyR3

Rank VII
Investor

Inventor II

First Name
Andy
Last Name
Peters
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
UHF - Australia
That’s good to know. I would love one for my wife’s lr4. Finally managed to take it off roading looking at the new property we should be closing on soon and it really impressed me. Makes me want to spend some money on it now.
awesome machines off-road. My opinion is they are more suited to touring than serious off-roading due to weight but that said I’ve never used my winch or maxtrax on my own D3

LandyR3

Rank VII
Investor

Inventor II

First Name
Andy
Last Name
Peters
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
UHF - Australia
Finished? How? I've been working on mine since 2013 and I don't think it will ever be done. :D
that’s why it said for now. That was July and I’ve recently added new wheels / tyres, spots, RAI and I have a spare wheel carrier to fit.