Enthusiast II

Denver, CO
First Name
Thayer
Last Name
Low
Member #

HI!

I'm just outside Denver and am already registered for the Rebelle Rally in 2018 (http://www.rebellerally.com) I'm looking for another lady that has some navigation skills, or the enthusiasm to learn as well. Willing to meet someone in about any state if they are as excited as I am about this rally! :laughing: Planning on driving my '13 LR4 with slight mods.

Thanks guys!

AprilC

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Rocklin, CA
Member #

HI!

I'm just outside Denver and am already registered for the Rebelle Rally in 2018 (http://www.rebellerally.com) I'm looking for another lady that has some navigation skills, or the enthusiasm to learn as well. Willing to meet someone in about any state if they are as excited as I am about this rally! :laughing: Planning on driving my '13 LR4 with slight mods.

Thanks guys!
I was just looking at Rebelle Rally to drive my Jeep. It is on my bucket list. But the price is way out of my limits. Any tips on how to come up with that entrance fee? Did you find a partner? As much as I would LOVE to jump on this opportunity, I unfortunately have another engagement. PLEASE post pictures when you return. Seriously, please.

Discovery_girl42

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Denver, CO
First Name
Thayer
Last Name
Low
Member #

That's awesome! I did finally find a partner, through instagram (as crazy as that sounds!) The entrance fee is a bit high although it does cover a lot. I have 3 sponsors so far and am working on more, every bit counts! There is an "unofficial Rebelle Rally prepping group" on facebook that often has good advice (in case you haven't already heard of it) I will definitely post pics! I post a lot to instagram for our training too already =)

Reactions: AprilC

AprilC

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Rocklin, CA
Member #

That's awesome! I did finally find a partner, through instagram (as crazy as that sounds!) The entrance fee is a bit high although it does cover a lot. I have 3 sponsors so far and am working on more, every bit counts! There is an "unofficial Rebelle Rally prepping group" on facebook that often has good advice (in case you haven't already heard of it) I will definitely post pics! I post a lot to instagram for our training too already =)
That is good news! I agree, they cover a lot and well worth the price. But the price is a lot to foot. I was thinking of sponsorships and that was going to be my question to them. I take it, it is fine to have your own sponsorship and that is good news. I can't wait to see your pictures. Good luck to you!

Discovery_girl42

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Denver, CO
First Name
Thayer
Last Name
Low
Member #

Yeah, there is even a video on that facebook group about how to present yourself to sponsors. It is a lot to foot! I don't think anyone does it out of pocket =P

Thanks so much!!

Reactions: AprilC