Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Cantonment, Florida, United States
First Name
kenny
Last Name
ehresman
Member #

I am glad to join this group. Have a 2021 Bronco Sport. I have the rtt on the way this week and working on some diy camping gear like shower water etc. looking to share and get ideas. Have the front nudge bar on it from Rough Country as well as AUX Beam 6 gang controller. Have the front roof light bar I will be ordering and some side pods. Any other ideas to do this cheap let me know. Looking for some good storage ideas for the back with cascading drawers and counters.

Attachments

Padams7

Rank V
Investor

Advocate II

First Name
Phillip
Last Name
Adams
Member #

Welcome and congratulations! While I too love cheap mods, I’d look to put together and inexpensive recovery gear set: tow strap, a couple shackles, gloves, tire puncture repair kit.

Enjoy your Bronco!

MarioT'sCJResto

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor II

First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Laboy
Member #

I am glad to join this group. Have a 2021 Bronco Sport. I have the rtt on the way this week and working on some diy camping gear like shower water etc. looking to share and get ideas. Have the front nudge bar on it from Rough Country as well as AUX Beam 6 gang controller. Have the front roof light bar I will be ordering and some side pods. Any other ideas to do this cheap let me know. Looking for some good storage ideas for the back with cascading drawers and counters.
Welcome to the Team Kenny, can't wait to see the bronco in action.

alien_bronco

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Cantonment, Florida, United States
First Name
kenny
Last Name
ehresman
Member #

Welcome and congratulations! While I too love cheap mods, I’d look to put together and inexpensive recovery gear set: tow strap, a couple shackles, gloves, tire puncture repair kit.

Enjoy your Bronco!
Thanks for the tip. I did order a tire repair kit as well as some straps and already have the gloves and some other recovery gear. Once the RTT comes in we plan on going out and having some fun. Most of this will be learning as we go.

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello Kenny, welcome to the OB family.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound
You should also your questions on some of the other sections of the forum that are specific to what you are doing. That way you will get much better traffic....
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @Mike W. The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @geekhouse23
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

MMc

Rank V

Influencer II

San Dimas, Ca.
First Name
Mike
Last Name
McMullen
Member #

Welcome to the campfire from So. Cal. Do you have much time camping?

trail_runn4r

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert. Colorado: Denver Area

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

Welcome Kenny!