Looking for 3rd gen 4runner parts, local AZ.

• HTML tutorial

Contributor I

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Allen
Last Name
Wolle
Member #

Hello I am new and this is my very first post ever online. I am looking for oem or new or lightly used parts and overlanding gear to buy. Exp I am looking for oem 3rd gen 4runner rims 16in 5spoke, also looking for 99 rear cargo cubby whole assembly. Also for 99 center bezel with out cup holder. Also looking for RTT and awning. On a budget with a family will start filming soon of my build. Thank you for your pacents and understanding. Cheers

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Hello I am new and this is my very first post ever online. I am looking for oem or new or lightly used parts and overlanding gear to buy. Exp I am looking for oem 3rd gen 4runner rims 16in 5spoke, also looking for 99 rear cargo cubby whole assembly. Also for 99 center bezel with out cup holder. Also looking for RTT and awning. On a budget with a family will start filming soon of my build. Thank you for your pacents and understanding. Cheers
Best place for budget T4 parts is eBay, Craig’s List, Facebook Marketplace, and toyota4runner.org you might get a few bites here, but overall the best place I have found for my wife’s 4th Gen 4Runner we’re the places listed above, as well as watch places like Rago Fabrication, and other Toyota 4Runner specific Fabricators for aftermarket additions.

Lastly @Sandpoint Stevejas a great drawer design for the back of the 3rd gen 4Runners that you might like.

Reactions: Allenoverwolle

Contributor I

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Allen
Last Name
Wolle
Member #

Best place for budget T4 parts is eBay, Craig’s List, Facebook Marketplace, and toyota4runner.org you might get a few bites here, but overall the best place I have found for my wife’s 4th Gen 4Runner we’re the places listed above, as well as watch places like Rago Fabrication, and other Toyota 4Runner specific Fabricators for aftermarket additions.

Lastly @Sandpoint Stevejas a great drawer design for the back of the 3rd gen 4Runners that you might like.
Awesome thank you for the info I truly appreciate it.