Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Paducah, KY, USA
First Name
Jackie
Last Name
Barker
There most every weekend. In fact, we are doing a group camp and ride at Colson Group Camp over Labor Day weekend. You are welcome to join if you like.Now if you want to meet a great group of folks, hang out, and do some mild trail riding come join us.

Plenty of gravel roads and plenty of 300 series roads. The 300s are mostly dirt, not maintained, can get in trouble if it has been really wet. The mud is slippery and some of the holes are deep. Buttheads get in the holes and make them worse I think on purpose sometimes.

if you don’t want to camp you can join us for the day. I usually lead, but not always @NashvilleKara knows the sound end better than I do. I usually hang closer to the north end, but get a little south sometimes.

What are you driving, and experience level?

Last edited:
Reactions: Blue_steel

4runnerteq

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Paducah, KY, USA
First Name
Jackie
Last Name
Barker
You’ll be fine. We don’t get goofy. All in daily drivers. We are doing another one with camping in October. I have a thread on expedition portal in the southeast region area. If you want to maybe meet up sometime before then just hit me up. There’s awesome mountain biking on the north end. Thats usually where I can be found on the weekends.