SOLD (Lake Tahoe, CA) 2018 JKU Freedom top Hardtop + Nebo roof rack + rotopax window storage - $2500 - Local Pickup Only

• HTML tutorial

slystrx

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Meyers, CA, USA
First Name
Supreeth
Last Name
Shanthakumar
Member #

Hi,

I'm selling my 2018 JKU Hardtop, Mopar 3 Piece Freedom top.
Here's what it includes
1. Freedom Panels (with bag)
2. Teraflex Nebo Roof rack ($550) installed.
3. Teraflex Roof Rack slate (2) ($225)
4. REBEL OFF ROAD Blackout Window (Rotopax) Storage ($499) installed.

Installing the roof rack is a pain (check out the installation video yourself) and it's a significant labor cost. Teraflex states 7hr installation time, but we all know it will always be way longer than suggested install time if we do it lol.

I had it professionally installed at 4WP. Save yourself this pain & labor, all you need to do is just bolt in 4 brackets and you'll be done.
I needed only 2 slats, but you can always add more (6 max). There's couple of holes in the slats, where I bolted my RTT. But it doesn't interfere or affect the integrity of the slats - it's hella beefy.

The roof rack is super low profile, you can barely see it and looks very OEM like. The main rail as well as the slats have T-slots, so it's very versatile.
Static load rating of 850 lbs. Dynamic driving load rating of 200 lbs. There's absolutely zero rattles or any whistles on the freeway.

The Blackout window is pretty cool and can store 2 gal rotopax (one on each side, rotopax mount not included)

I, ideally, wouldn't want to separate any of these, since it's more labor/cost to put the windows back, take rack off and plug the holes in the hardtop. It's a great deal for someone who's looking for a new rack system. Heck you can even just replace your top with this and then sell your top - make it easy :)

I'm located in South Lake Tahoe, CA and it's safely sitting in my garage (Local pickup only)
I'm asking $2700 $2500 , it's a definite great value for your $$$. Feel free to make an offer but please don't low ball.

I'm also selling my ikamper X-cover you see in the photos ($2750), message me if you can't find the ad. I can probably give a small discount for anyone who gets both this hardtop setup and the ikamper. I've configured. them to work very well together, easy peasy to take on and off. Please don't hesitate to message me if you have any more questions.

Apparently I can't add videos so here's an album with more videos and photos

Attachments

Last edited: