KOAR tickets in the UP of MI

• HTML tutorial

Wanderer351

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder III

bladensburg,ohio
Member #

I got extra day passes while we were trying to get camping and managed to post up on the Facebook for the event and found a couple people that I could give them to!!

DRAX

Rank V

Advocate I

Monticello, IL
First Name
Hogan
Last Name
Whittall
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W9DRX
Anyone need tickets to KOAR in Michigan sept 15-18th? I can’t make it, I’ll transfer my tickets to someone for free. Rather see them used. I am bummed. One adult and one child ticket.
Are they day passes or camping? Camping is currently sold out and I've never been to KOAR or that area so I don't know what issues I might run into trying to find off-site camping nearby, so if those are camping tickets that would be amazing. Assuming you still have them available.

Wanderer351

Rank VI
Launch Member

Pathfinder III

bladensburg,ohio
Member #

All I did was forwarded the email to the person who could use them. I also let Cindy Pope know… If you guys need help getting a hold of her you can just message me and great friends with all of the folks that run that event!!

DRAX

Rank V

Advocate I

Monticello, IL
First Name
Hogan
Last Name
Whittall
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W9DRX
I think if I have your email address I can reassign the tickets to you. Then you will get an email to claim them. Is there a DM feature on the app?
I sent you a PM with my email address. Thanks!

You can access the messages section from the 3-line/hamburger menu at the top right of the app.