KickAss Portable 12v Compressor Fridge Freezers for Camping

• HTML tutorial

Corey

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Auburn, WA.
Member #

New fridge on the market, this was in my YouTube feed over the weekend from a channel I subscribe too.
They make a lot of stuff under the KickAss brand such as solar panels, camping lights, and dual battery kits that you do not have to put under the hood.

This fridge however is 220v or 12v, but it comes with a Wi-Fi connection so you can control it with a smart phone.

I like how they use the Anderson plugs too, something they use on a lot of their products, and I recently have gotten into them too with the Renogy solar panel setup I am working with to keep my second battery topped off since it runs my new National Luna Weekender 50 fridge/freezer combo.

They have a lot of cool gear coming out of Australia.

Contributor I

Oh yeah. I thought he was just talking about a cool fridge. So rundown from what I just read....45l fridge. With cover. Also has Wi-Fi and USB charging ports and consumes 2.3ah at 32c maintaining -15c.... That seems umm. Kick ass...

Reactions: Luis Merlo

Luis Merlo

OB1962

Influencer II

Collingwood Park, Queensland,4301
First Name
Luis
Last Name
Merlo
Member #

New fridge on the market, this was in my YouTube feed over the weekend from a channel I subscribe too.
They make a lot of stuff under the KickAss brand such as solar panels, camping lights, and dual battery kits that you do not have to put under the hood.

This fridge however is 220v or 12v, but it comes with a Wi-Fi connection so you can control it with a smart phone.

I like how they use the Anderson plugs too, something they use on a lot of their products, and I recently have gotten into them too with the Renogy solar panel setup I am working with to keep my second battery topped off since it runs my new National Luna Weekender 50 fridge/freezer combo.

They have a lot of cool gear coming out of Australia.

Awesome !

Scott

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bates City, MO, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Heiser
Member #

Doing some quick math their 75I dual zone fridge works out to about $840 us dollars.. I may have to buy one of they will ship to the states lol

Scott

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Bates City, MO, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Heiser
Member #

I emailed the company and unfortunately they do not ship to the U.S... I guess that's out.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk