Lake Arrowhead, CA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Stockslager
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZGS
I have the amber version on my Jeep and they work well for me in the fog. They were a drop in replacement for the Jeep fog lights. I've had them for about a year and have zero complaints.

Reactions: justintheegreat

justintheegreat

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Northern California
Member #

Maybe it's a jeep thing. They are too small for my tacoma. I dislike how they are a horizontal beam. I guess I just wasnt expecting that. These are the white ones.

dstock

Rank VI

Influencer I

Lake Arrowhead, CA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Stockslager
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6ZGS
Maybe it's a jeep thing. They are too small for my tacoma. I dislike how they are a horizontal beam. I guess I just wasnt expecting that. These are the white ones.
The horizontal beam pattern is pretty typical for a true fog light, a wide beam close up and low to the ground. If you are a looking for more distance then go with a driving light but also know that in most states you are only supposed to run them with your high beams as the will blind oncoming drivers because of the pattern.

Reactions: Owasco

Nickzero

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Nicholas
Last Name
Dugdale
Member #

I was interested in buying the KC Gravity head lights for my JKU. I am seriously debating this. I only hear good things about them.

Reactions: Cendee

Anchor Mtn

US Rocky Mountain Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Influencer II

Fruita, Colorado
Member #

I was interested in buying the KC Gravity head lights for my JKU. I am seriously debating this. I only hear good things about them.
the base gravity headlights are overpriced compared to the competition. You are better off dropping the money on the gravity pro lights or spending less than half the money on the Pro Comp LED headlights. I sell all the above lights and more and the Pro Comp are the best light for the money out there... With a lifetime warranty.

Nickzero

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Nicholas
Last Name
Dugdale
Member #

the base gravity headlights are overpriced compared to the competition. You are better off dropping the money on the gravity pro lights or spending less than half the money on the Pro Comp LED headlights. I sell all the above lights and more and the Pro Comp are the best light for the money out there... With a lifetime warranty.
Well I may stop by once I settle into Colorado in a month. Moving from FL!

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

I'm looking at these also. Let me know what you think of you do buy them .

bmwguru

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer I

Indianapolis, IN, USA
First Name
Jim
Last Name
Pickrell
Member #

I don't see the Pro Comp lights on your website.

Cendee

SE Member Representative
Launch Member
Supporter

Influencer III

West Haven, UT, USA
First Name
Cendee
Last Name
Bjerregaard
Member #

What did you end up going with on the control arms? I was actually impressed with how the changed the ride stability.
I just had the Teraflex Alpine lower control arms done yesterday. Today its in getting a much needed alignment.