First Name
Jon
Last Name
Haar
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Army
Hey everyone,

Just thought I would ask to see if any Rocky Mt. members are planning to attend any of the Jamborees next year. The wife and I are looking at either Ouray, Bighorn, or the new overlanding event, Beartooth Adventure. We haven't done a Jamboree before so it'll be an new experience for us no matter which one we choose. Registration is opening on Monday Dec. 3rd.

https://jeepjamboreeusa.com/tripsregister/

Reactions: LtShorty

Trogdor

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Raleigh, NC
Member #

Hey everyone,

Just thought I would ask to see if any Rocky Mt. members are planning to attend any of the Jamborees next year. The wife and I are looking at either Ouray, Bighorn, or the new overlanding event, Beartooth Adventure. We haven't done a Jamboree before so it'll be an new experience for us no matter which one we choose. Registration is opening on Monday Dec. 3rd.
Hey there! I'll be at the 2019 JJUSA Ouray. I've done three jamborees, all at Uwharrie (NC). I can't vouch for all of them but the Uwharrie Jamborees have been well-organized and a lot of fun--I think you'll enjoy them.

ForceXXI

Rank VI
Launch Member
Investor

Explorer I

Grand Island, Ne
First Name
Jon
Last Name
Haar
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Army
All signed up for Big Horn jamboree in Burgess Junction, Wy. Looks like there are still spots left if anyone else is interested.