Jeep and van rigs

• HTML tutorial

Nchome

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

North Carolina
Member #

Yesterday I was given a van, I also have a Jeep jku. So if you have a van please post your vans inside and out I need ideas. Family of four so if you are as well your the ideal person to get ideas from. I’m from eastern North Carolina. If your local and have ideas let’s met up I need all advice I can get. Also how do I post pics lol.

Reactions: DennisTheMenice

DennisTheMenice

Rank IV

Pathfinder I

Yesterday I was given a van, I also have a Jeep jku. So if you have a van please post your vans inside and out I need ideas. Family of four so if you are as well your the ideal person to get ideas from. I’m from eastern North Carolina. If your local and have ideas let’s met up I need all advice I can get. Also how do I post pics lol.
Type of van? Thinking 4x4 conversion?

Built By Fluffy

Rank IV
Launch Member

Builder II

California, USA
Member #

Way down the road 86 e150
Going to build out an econoline as well, here's a picture of the rear bed/storage platform we made. Went camping with it over the weekend and as for a first piece of kit it worked well for family camping. Kept us out of the rain and generally warm.

Just bolts down to the original bench location. Steel frame with plywood platform covered in carpet

Attachments

Reactions: Jimmy P

Ironhide

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Camano Island, WA
First Name
Lenny
Last Name
Motta
Member #

Hi you asked for it here it comes. I am redoing some of this. I have removed the water jug from the left rear and inclosed that area. The front of the bed is built from a conversion van fold down couch. Seats two wirh added seat belts. Pm me if you have any questions. Glad to help. In the planning stages of a dormoblie style pop top with sleeping deck.20180629_093105.jpeg20170914_140847.jpeg20170928_165059.jpeg20170928_165140.jpeg20170928_165105.jpeg20170928_165116.jpeg20170928_170521.jpeg