• HTML tutorial

Salvat

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler I

Texas
Member #

Hello,
Just noticed an issue with my emblem. My confirmation email says one number and my emblem says another. No I am not confusing the order number with the member number. Who do I contact to get this fixed?

Salvat

Rank IV
Launch Member

Traveler I

Texas
Member #

Pics attached. IMG_4021.jpgIMG_4022.jpg

Yes I know it’s taken me WAY too long to put my emblem on.

Steve

lost again...
Founder 500
Launch Member

Traveler III

Lorain County, OH, USA
First Name
Steve
Last Name
None
Member #

Just noticed an issue with my emblem. My confirmation email says one number and my emblem says another. No I am not confusing the order number with the member number. Who do I contact to get this fixed?
Hmmm, this is an interesting one!! You are in the member database as member number 6327. And there is another member who is listed in the database as 6227, and who is a registered member of the forum.

This sounds like on for @Michael or @Corrie to help with. I'll poke them, but also send the info in this post to info@overlandbound.com to help get things started.

Sorry for the confusion!!

Reactions: Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hmmm, this is an interesting one!! You are in the member database as member number 6327. And there is another member who is listed in the database as 6227, and who is a registered member of the forum.

This sounds like on for @Michael or @Corrie to help with. I'll poke them, but also send the info in this post to info@overlandbound.com to help get things started.

Sorry for the confusion!!
Thank you Steve...

Reactions: Steve

MrsFantastico

Rank V
Staff member
Launch Member

Traveler III

Dewey, AZ
First Name
Amanda
Last Name
Emerdinger
Member #

Hey there! I work for OB and once I get to my computer this evening I will get this taken care of for you. If you have any questions please reach out to info@overlandbound.com. otherwise I'll be touching bases around 6pm tonight.

Thanks!
Amanda

Reactions: Chadlyb

Desert Runner

Rank VII
Launch Member

Expedition Master III

Southern Nevada
First Name
Jerold
Last Name
F.
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
/GMRS=WREA307
When i first received my confirmation, i also thought my number was what was stated. days later i updated my number in the preliminary section filling in my information. I was surprised when i received my badges and i was about 1200 lower than what i thought it had been. It took me some searching, but i was able to correct it to my CORRECT member number. It then took about 3-5 hours for the website to show the changes i had made.

So i understand what your saying. I just got ahead of myself and should have waited 2 more days, and saved myself some headache.