Is there a way to get immediate response from Overland Bound customer support?

• HTML tutorial

baacani

Rank III
Launch Member

Contributor III

Anaheim, CA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Bacani
Member #

Hey everyone,
 On August 9 I ordered a gazelle T3X tent  and just received the package today August 15. The package I received isn’t even a tent. It’s an earth auger that isn’t even being sold on the site.  For some reason it has the tracking number directly linked from my purchase on Overland Bound store.  I have an upcoming trip within a week and I need this sorted ASAP and my tent delivered to me. How do I contact them for immediate response?  I would like a phone number or someone who could reply to my email ASAP.

Attachments

Jariners

Rank III

Enthusiast III

Kittitas County, Washington, United States
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Cochran
Member #

Hey everyone,
 On August 9 I ordered a gazelle T3X tent  and just received the package today August 15. The package I received isn’t even a tent. It’s an earth auger that isn’t even being sold on the site.  For some reason it has the tracking number directly linked from my purchase on Overland Bound store.  I have an upcoming trip within a week and I need this sorted ASAP and my tent delivered to me. How do I contact them for immediate response?  I would like a phone number or someone who could reply to my email ASAP.
Probably a drop shipping issue. @Michael

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
Hey everyone,
That is insane! Correct that these are drop shipped. Ill follow up @Corrie

Reactions: OTH Overland

HaVeeBear

Rank V
Investor

Off-Road Ranger I

Elkridge, Maryland, United States
First Name
Javier
Last Name
Armendariz
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KC3VWL
Since OB doesn't even sell augers, I would suspect it may be a problem with the shipping company. They slapped the wrong label on the wrong package...