First Name
Ken
Last Name
Harper
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK6BCX
Hello

Wanted to introduce myself as a new member. My name is Ken and live in Glendora, Ca. (East of Pasadena). I have owned several vehicles over the years from Jeeps to trucks. I would describe my experience as above average and would by no means call myself an expert.

My current vehicle is a 97 Ford E250 van which i built from a stock class B van. 2wd with a lift and ARB rear locker. I attached a few pics of my rig, including a before and after.

Outfitted with all the basics, solar etc. to get me out off the grid for days at a time.

Look forward to learning from this community and hopefully meeting up and making some new friends.

Ken

Attachments

Reactions: Narbob

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
Hello

Wanted to introduce myself as a new member. My name is Ken and live in Glendora, Ca. (East of Pasadena). I have owned several vehicles over the years from Jeeps to trucks. I would describe my experience as above average and would by no means call myself an expert.

My current vehicle is a 97 Ford E250 van which i built from a stock class B van. 2wd with a lift and ARB rear locker. I attached a few pics of my rig, including a before and after.

Outfitted with all the basics, solar etc. to get me out off the grid for days at a time.

Look forward to learning from this community and hopefully meeting up and making some new friends.

Ken
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.

Overland Bound Meetups

If you have any questions message your Member Representative, @Barclay , or me, your Regional Director,on the forum at @Narbob