Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Director = Regiseur = réalisateur = counsellor = advisor

Hello we are Frederique and Robert. As a team we will try to help the Mid Europe Overland Bound community to extend and grow.

To help our members with organising events, workshops and clinics.

To help our members with preparations for their journey when needed.
To provide technical help, find resources, better said to help them to outfit themselves and their Rig.
Advise members, but never telling members what to do.
Being a mediator between OB Headquarters and Mid Europe.
And trying to get the best possible for the members back from OB Headquarters.
But also trying to bring members together.
Maybe we will organise some events ourselves, but the main idea is that the members of OB organisae events themselves and we just help out, advise and provide.
We will do our best to represent Overland Bound Mid Europe within the bigger OB community.
As a member I was there from the beginning, subscribing to the core principles of Overland Bound.
And I am doing this ever since. Now with Frederique we will raise our level of commitment to the cause of Overland Bound.
Thank you and hope to see you all at events or somewhere on this planet.
Robert and Frederique

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
G´day!

Thanks for the short introduction!

Congratulations to your new role here! This is a very responsible task that will involve a lot of work as many issues have to be addressed and solved if OB should become a well-known and recognized community in Mid-Europe, play an important role in the 4wding and overlanding scene in Mid-Europe and if the OB spirit should be established in Mid-Europe.
At the moment OB is rather unknown in the 4x4 scene in Mid-Europe and not a key player beside all the other communities and stakeholders here. At the moment it is with regard to Mid-Europe more or less just a good idea or better said a very good idea that is worthy for further development. This was also one of the reasons why I joined OB as OB community is also a development that opposes the" higher, wider, more expensive mentality" in the 4x4 and overlanding scene - I like that, because for me it is not about the rig and gear, it is about the adventure and experiences poeple make and share.

So let´s bring this forward in Mid-Europe. Always happy to support and share ideas!

Cheers,
Bjoern

Joey83

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Sandnes, Norway
First Name
Joachim
Last Name
Sandven
Member #

I plan on visiting the Netherlands again once Covid is over, and yes, I know that might take a while.