Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Bellevue, TN 37221, USA
First Name
Andy
Last Name
Goodson
Member #

I'm looking for a nice clean way to mount a phone, ipad (mini, most likely), and possibly a radio Mic on my dash. I've seen the TPAM mount, but was hoping for something a little more stealth (as far as the mount itself). Anyone have or seen anything like this?

Thanks in advance for any advice given.

trail_runn4r

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert. Colorado: Denver Area

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

I'm looking for a nice clean way to mount a phone, ipad (mini, most likely), and possibly a radio Mic on my dash. I've seen the TPAM mount, but was hoping for something a little more stealth (as far as the mount itself). Anyone have or seen anything like this?

Thanks in advance for any advice given.
RAM Mounts seems to be very popular (but expensive)

Reactions: agoodson

Boort

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Colorado
Member #

Look for the Panavise InDash Mount. Not sure if they have one for the 2020 Tacoma yet but if the dash is similar to the 2019 you might be good. The Model number for the 16-19 Tacoma is: 75137-916.
These form the base then you can add the mount for your tablet/phone etc... on top of that. The one for the 4Runner is mounted low and out of sight from outside the rig but easy to see from the drivers seat.

Other options are DIY or commercial mounts off of the A-Pillar grab handle. See below for a good video on the installation of a Spiker Eng. Mount

Boort

agoodson

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Bellevue, TN 37221, USA
First Name
Andy
Last Name
Goodson
Member #

Look for the Panavise InDash Mount. Not sure if they have one for the 2020 Tacoma yet but if the dash is similar to the 2019 you might be good. The Model number for the 16-19 Tacoma is: 75137-916.
These form the base then you can add the mount for your tablet/phone etc... on top of that. The one for the 4Runner is mounted low and out of sight from outside the rig but easy to see from the drivers seat.

Other options are DIY or commercial mounts off of the A-Pillar grab handle. See below for a good video on the installation of a Spiker Eng. Mount

Boort
The Panavise device looks like a good possibility. Really like the idea of not drilling new holes in my new truck. :) Thanks!

Reactions: Boort