US Northwest Inland Northwest - Salmon River Beach Bonanza.

• HTML tutorial

Kjard95

Rank V

Influencer III

Lewiston, ID, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Jardes
Member #

Service Branch
US Army

We may be inland, but it doesn't mean we don't have beachfront property. Grab your towel and sunscreen and come enjoy this riverside camp out. A seafood dinner theme and Hawaiian shirts are encouraged but not required.

We'll be meeting in Lewiston Idaho to start the convoy out to the Salmon river Saturday the 18th at 12:30pm. The road to the trailhead is pavement and improved gravel. The trail itself is easy but rocky with some tight sections that may give you pinstripes if you are in a larger vehicle. Once we reach the river, rigs will be parked on the sand. It is encouraged to bring MAXTRAX and an air compressor. There are plenty of trails in the area to go explore if you so choose.

Please RSVP for logistics purposes.

-Kevin

Mitch&TigaB

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Medical Lake, WA, USA
First Name
Mitch
Last Name
Burright
Member #

Service Branch
US Air Force
Kevin and Trish, Tiga and I really want to make this, but we're getting back from Central Oregon late Friday. If you lay and share a track we may come down the following weekend on our own.

Tiga&Mitch

Kjard95

Rank V

Influencer III

Lewiston, ID, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Jardes
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Kevin and Trish, Tiga and I really want to make this, but we're getting back from Central Oregon late Friday. If you lay and share a track we may come down the following weekend on our own.

Tiga&Mitch
Ah bummer. I’d be more than happy to make a track for you.

Reactions: Mitch&TigaB

Mitch&TigaB

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Medical Lake, WA, USA
First Name
Mitch
Last Name
Burright
Member #

Service Branch
US Air Force

Tiga&Mitch
Ah bummer. I’d be more than happy to make a track for you.
Awesome, thanks bro.

Kjard95

Rank V

Influencer III

Lewiston, ID, USA
First Name
Kevin
Last Name
Jardes
Member #

Service Branch
US Army
Hey everyone sorry for the radio silence. I have been running around like crazy with work and travel. I am still good for this weekend. I’ll send the address where we will meet up today.

Reactions: justjohnthomas

Sandpoint Steve

US NorthWest Region Local Expert
Supporter

Pathfinder III

Sandpoint, Idaho
First Name
Steve
Last Name
Marchiando
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KI7POE
Nicely done guys!
Looks like the weather cleared long enough to make for a spectacular overnight adventure!

I'll be there the next time!

-Steve

Last edited:
Reactions: M Rose and Kjard95

M Rose

Local Expert
Mod Team

Advocate III

Northeast Oregon, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
Dang wish I could have made it… but glad I didn’t chance it… took the Bronco out tonight for what was supposed to be a quick run and made it to the end of the drive way. I guess it was a quick run after all.

Reactions: Kjard95