Rank VI

Member III

Hunt county, TX, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Davis
Member #

Im checking out google maps for some trails within 2 hrs from me and i found a few trails or what seem to be trails north of antlers oklahoma and rattan oklahoma
Ive found these named trails
Rattan trail
Gunsmoke trail
1 creek rd
Cloudy nashoba trail
S harris trail
Middle harris trail
Pickens creek trail
Florence trail
5n trail
And numerous unnamed trails.
Has anyone here been on any of these trails ? Are they difficult or are they like county roads? I see some of them have water crossings some have primitave bridges

Boostpowered

Rank VI

Member III

Hunt county, TX, USA
First Name
Justin
Last Name
Davis
Member #

No one here has been on rattan trail? What about the infamous k trail. My wife and i plan on doing a day trip to the rattan trail this sunday if anyone is interested in going there are rocks and a few light watercrossings. Contact me if interested in going on a one day adventure on some logging trails this sunday 1/11. I know solo isnt the best idea but i cant find anyone to wheel with. Too many mall crawlers out there afraid of dirt and scratches.

Hirvy

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast II

Jones OK
Member #

We have an OK thread that's pretty active. I've not been there but maybe post in there and see if you get more response.

Vandy

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Okc
I havnt been but wouldnt mind checking it out. Part of the k is closed (depending on who you talk to) we did the eastern section and have a GPS file if you want it. Check out the okie thread.