Inaugural Southeast Overland & Offroad Expo - Anybody Else Going?

• HTML tutorial

Viking1204

Rank V
Mod Team
Investor

Member III

Fort Walton Beach, FL
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Viking
Member #

Service Branch
Air Force Veteran
I spent 2020 hibernating and missing out on cancelled Expos so not going to let Covid get in the way of this one. I feel even though it's a get together the risk is low as everyone will be outdoors camping. By then, over two months from now a lot more people will have received the vaccine. As always I take my precautions, not a fan of wearing a mask but do where it's required but I always wash my hands and use hand sanitizer. I have a bottle of hand sanitizer in the cup holder of my truck and use it every time I exit a store and will continue this practice after Covid is over. I've not had even a cold in over a year so I don't see me changing my practices once Covid is over.

Flipper

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Florida
First Name
John
Last Name
F
Member #

I spent 2020 hibernating and missing out on cancelled Expos so not going to let Covid get in the way of this one. I feel even though it's a get together the risk is low as everyone will be outdoors camping. By then, over two months from now a lot more people will have received the vaccine. As always I take my precautions, not a fan of wearing a mask but do where it's required but I always wash my hands and use hand sanitizer. I have a bottle of hand sanitizer in the cup holder of my truck and use it every time I exit a store and will continue this practice after Covid is over. I've not had even a cold in over a year so I don't see me changing my practices once Covid is over.
I have already had my vaccine shot but I can still spread it, so I am not going in respect for others safety. Sorry covid ruined 2020 for you. It also ruined 400,000 others.

Reactions: Bama_Kiwi

tampaflygirl

Rank I

Contributor III

Tampa, FL, USA
First Name
Alissa
Last Name
Vinoski
Hello everyone!

My name is Alissa and this is my event. Thank you for sharing it, as an inaugural show, we need all the exposure we can get. It certainly has been fun to organize and put together. Apologies for the website, it is a constant work in progress. Please take a look at our line up below. We have over 16 seminars scheduled, we will be releasing that shortly.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I can assure you the event is not "off".

Attachments

Reactions: MiamiC70