Launch Member

Advocate II

Rocky Top, TN
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Woods
Member #

Hello everyone! I was a member back in 2018 and left the overlanding scene for a while due to a family situation. At that time I was in overlanding in a 2010 Jeep JK and was in the midst of a pretty exciting build. I sold that vehicle and went to a stock 2013 JK and did very little overlanding in that vehicle. As of this summer, I have crossed over to the dark side and picked up a 2018 Tacoma and am now in the process of doing some light modifications. I'm happy with the switch at this point and look forward to the many good ideas and tips I'll get from Overland Bound. I'm glad to be a member once again.

BullNV

Rank V
Investor

Advocate III

Dayton, NV, USA
First Name
James
Last Name
Roach
Member #

Service Branch
U.S. Air Force
Hello everyone! I was a member back in 2018 and left the overlanding scene for a while due to a family situation. At that time I was in overlanding in a 2010 Jeep JK and was in the midst of a pretty exciting build. I sold that vehicle and went to a stock 2013 JK and did very little overlanding in that vehicle. As of this summer, I have crossed over to the dark side and picked up a 2018 Tacoma and am now in the process of doing some light modifications. I'm happy with the switch at this point and look forward to the many good ideas and tips I'll get from Overland Bound. I'm glad to be a member once again.
Welcome back!

Reactions: jasgwoods

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome back to the forum.
There have been several updates including the new Overland Bound 1 app.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Your Regional Director is @AdventureWithDanan . The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Hank Outdoors who is a very active setting up meet-ups and trail adventures.
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Reactions: jasgwoods

MarioT'sCJResto

Rank V
Launch Member

Contributor II

First Name
Christopher
Last Name
Laboy
Member #

I can't wait to see what you do with the new rig. It was actually the Taco that was features on the Overland Bound YouTube channel with the KB Voodoo Rack mounted over a Diamond Back HD Cover and this over the top PULLKITHCEN that I mapped my build around.