FOR SALE Price Dropped: iKamper Skycamp 3.0 mini rooftop tent

• HTML tutorial

altliving

Rank I

Contributor II

USA
Selling my 2023 iKamper Skycamp 3.0 mini rooftop tent. This compact hard shell rooftop tent (RTT) fits any vehicle. Ideal for hatch backs, compact cars, trucks, or anyone wanting to save space on their roof rack. RTT is in excellent condition, everything works flawlessly.

This versatile RTT sleeps 2 adults. Effortless setup in 3 minutes or less. 100% waterproof. 4 seasons rated, camp in comfort, easy to install, built to last.

Lightweight, at only 125 pounds. One of the lightest and most compact RTT on the market. Plush mattress 2-1/4" thick featuring a 9 zone comfort design. Cozy interior shell is lined with quilted insulation, reducing condensation and keeping you warmer when temperatures drop. Thick poly cotton canvas blocks out light so you can sleep past sunrise. Versatile upgraded zippers and improved window design allow you to open both windows ( canvas and mesh) simultaneously.

Stargazing; with a skyview window, gives you extra light by day and a view of the stars by night. Hard shell provides an excellent wind block on one side of the tent and additional insulation.

Included:
hard shell rooftop tent
Rhino rack bars and locking system
IKamper Skycamp locking system
RTT wax

Asking for $2000 shipped.
Pm me with any questions

Attachments

Last edited: